JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Really happy with the quality on these, they put the carmines to shame and materials are better than the 2012 olympic 6s as well. These were a pleasant surprise.

I haven't had a shoe Deivered by FDX in a long time. UPS always delivers my packages unless ther Buys or Trades they come USPS.

Why do you point on New Orleans . I'm from New Orleans and j's are almost impossible to get unless you have a connect just like these were , well they were a lot worse !
Fam. I went to Oakwood mall and they were SOLICITING. I waited in line for 15 mins at 1 pm on feb 15 and walked out with 2 pairs and was asked if i wanted to buy more. Someone bought about 20 pairs. Some out of town people.
word is new orleans received more pairs of i23's cuz of all star weekend or something like that not sure but I think thats why
That's exactly what happened. The infrared 23 6 release was the easiest i ever experienced.

He11 Na. I'm passing on them too. after having the infra reds and Carmine's with that cheap *** pleather, I'm good.
I hope the material on the black infared is better than the carmines and white infareds. That is one of the best releases all year for me.

LMAO at the revised nickname for these.
I also think these look like oversized tomatoes.
Worst AJ6 colorway in the recent years.

Still no NDC confirmation......but I used ups track by reference and saw that my label has been created......:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom