JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Why would you assume the code he used wasn't legit.
Nike has been replacing codes people had stolen.

I always call in to apply my codes. Never any issues and I avoid any possibilities of ndc site acting silly because of a promo code or being cart jacked. Also, they can tell who and when a code was generated. That lil scam wasn't going to last/work for long.

If your waiting for approval then I'd call, sometimes they need to verify your purchase before they'll ship.

I've been calling for the pass 3 shoes tho. This is like my 5th pairs already. I feel like I'm being harass to call every time now.

update: gave them a call and went off on them for this hassle. They now released my order.

Last edited:
I would check your FTL confirmation that they emailed you. Mine said it had been delivered to Akron sometime last year for this shoe. Apparently UPS is recycling numbers so tracking should be updated when the package is scanned. I will watch mine closely.

Unknwn in miami is taking phone orders for 6s and Spizikes. Must buy a store shirt for purchase 3059372103. They posted on IG but just deleted the post.

I am not a leather expert, but the leather on these feels/smells a lot better then any other retro of recent. :pimp:

:lol: @ Khaled streets.

Every other mom & pops store in the Bronx wanted $400.

Just paid up to save the time and effort. They're going for the same price on eBay.

If I see em for cheaper, I'll get another pair.

How much you saw em for?

Yeah those stores don't play. I was selling all my pairs to them, had a nice little weekend. Hate when they start the extra low ball, tryna buy pairs at 250 :smh:

laugh.gif
@ Khaled streets.

Every other mom & pops store in the Bronx wanted $400.

Just paid up to save the time and effort. They're going for the same price on eBay.

If I see em for cheaper, I'll get another pair.

How much you saw em for?
See them on Ebay right now for 300 shipped. That's pretty much 260 give a take a few dollars after ship[ping and fees. Just saw a pair I was watching sell for 315. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom