JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Big Gulp VIs 
roll.gif

Sock liner and leather is 
pimp.gif

But why are these called "History of Jordan"? Like what does green have to do with The VIs, Bulls, Jordan or anything? 

You know damn well these gonna be more than 170 bones too...
mean.gif

I can't believe dis.

The sock liner is fine but I really can't get with or understand the color blocking. Why red and green?

yeah, why green? 
sick.gif
 other than that, it doesnt look that bad. wish the midsole had black though. all white looks kinda empty imo

Look at the shape of the shoes :x they really don't care anymore. These are fakes from 2002 being sold for triple the price.

Neither Jordan Brand nor the buyers care anymore man. Got the shape looking crazy on new pairs without anyone caring |I

JB just throwing whatever at us and some people are really falling for it smh...those are super weak

Sock liner and leather is 
pimp.gif

But why are these called "History of Jordan"? Like what does green have to do with The VIs, Bulls, Jordan or anything? 

You know damn well these gonna be more than 170 bones too...
mean.gif

I can't believe dis.
Probably the history of the colour red that having grown people drooling over kicks for decades....who knows?

yeah, why green? :x  other than that, it doesnt look that bad. wish the midsole had black though. all white looks kinda empty imo
Who knows. Without the green, I would've considered these. With the green, it's money saved. JB is cranking out the retro+'s this year, thank god most of them are ugly.

Lets get a RD! and info on if its gonna be a duckhunt shoe, or a show up on time and your good lol. I like em, simply cause I love red, all shades.! suits this VI to my pleasing enough. The green is different, not the first color I think of associated with mikes but then again that's not a bad thing always either. I'm interested tho so will see. 

Sidenote: I was a bit too excited when I saw that red HOJ Xi thread open as a possible pack. then I was like
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom