JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

I'm kinda surpised that quite many are looking forward to these TOMATO AJ6.
There are much more appealing colorways for Air Jordans which have been
labelled as crap or ugly.
This colorway is not just weak but a total no go. The only positve thing about
this shoe is the tumbled leather that looks not bad.
The completely white midsole is boring as hell.
They should paint the area above the translucent outsoles at least,
The green jumpman and heel tab lining looks totally off on this color combo.

LOL keep saying your passing. We know half you wont in the end. I love these, they look dope. Gonna be rocked on xmas day, and I dgaf bout your whinging, go elsewhere if you don't like the shoes

I'm still wondering why they didn't just call these "Christmas" 6's, instead of this History of Jordan crap.

These aren't that bad. I paint that green part on the heel tab black, some minor changes and I think you could make a dope custom out of it.

either people are bored or dumb. I'm going with the latter.

sneakerlife pedals the same "authentic section" shoes that all these reps be selling.

Keep believing in 'grey market', b-grades being taken out by the hundreds at a time...they made in other factories, period. Not on break, after hours, etc...they just fake.

sneakerlife pedals the same "authentic section" shoes that all these reps be selling.

Keep believing in 'grey market', b-grades being taken out by the hundreds at a time...they made in other factories, period. Not on break, after hours, etc...they just fake.
rep
This man gets it

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Ya'll some Van Gough Painting *** Kats…  Quick with some angelus paint on deck to switch up they CW 

I do commend those who do it right….

i agree but i'd rather see gm pairs and get a feel for the shoe rather than having nothing.

come release date i'll be copping only from flightclub or ndc.

These are really nice, couldve done without the green in the back though.

These aren't that bad. I paint that green part on the heel tab black, some minor changes and I think you could make a dope custom out of it.
I'll never buy a shoe that needs to be painted in order to look half decent. It should look good from the get go.

The green needs to go!

They do look like really bad customs.. Anyone heard a release days? I won't be getting them, they're just not my style.

I'll never buy a shoe that needs to be painted in order to look half decent. It should look good from the get go.

The green needs to go!
Good point. As a regular customer, agree with you 100% but if I'm any one of those folks that owns some Angelus, I would work some magic on those.

Maybe even dye the sole.

Back
Top Bottom