JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Air Jordan 6 Spizike "History of Air"

Here's a closer look at them. Both smooth and tumbled leather used. Spizike lining and also of note is the lace toggle from the 5's. We've seen several pics of these without from some early release sellers, so be on the lookout for that. We have a few other detailed pics on our site if you guys want to see more of them.

View media item 1106093

-ISS
Why yall calling these SPIZIKE's? 

because thats the cw ,no one reads anymore i guess

Yes, I read they're the "History of Jordan"...they're just red to me. I wouldve excpeted the liner and the lace locks but not the CW in reference to Spizike's. Just never heard any1 refer to them as such... just like the "Yeezy" foams. nawww... they're Solar Crimson B! 

Yes, I read they're the "History of Jordan"...they're just red to me. I wouldve excpeted the liner and the lace locks but not the CW in reference to Spizike's. Just never heard any1 refer to them as such... just like the "Yeezy" foams. nawww... they're Solar Crimson B! 

well when NIKE says a nickname it sticks

theyll announce something this week about them i guess, its probably going to be the history of jordan 6

Exactly :lol:

the truth hurts sometimes. Dudes ain't even trying to read the box .. Just need proper release info now on store locations.
I think dudes want the hype associated with the history of jordan nickname that of course the blog sites :smh: would run with until the real name would be showed

They're up on the champs locater. Still nothing specific for FTL and FTA. Looks some what limited like I think most expected, via the champs loacater.

The truth is no matter what the story is behind these dudes still gonna want more if they limited then if they not limited. Its still a tribute to one of the first spizike colorways so either way someone will find a story for them because people fell the right story behind them will equal more limited more resell more exclusiveness if they want to keep to rock. Just the way the gm is now.

I need these, wasn't feeling them at first - now I'm digging them hard. Idk why, just grew on me. I think it was after they announced the Spizike theme I started to appreciate them and saw what they were trying to do.

I didn't get the whole "history of flight" thing.

Hopefully they aren't mega limited.

Last edited:
lol ik it says it on the box, but i just love this shoe and since it has something to do with spizikes (which i hate) just makes me want to call it the history of jordan

im all in for these. the 6s i'll also get if i can, but there's nostalgic value for these. og spizikes dropped october '06 when i was at my bottom in life. i had to pass on these, but i wanted em so bad. never got around to grabbing em so i won't miss these.

i'm 1 of the few on nt who actually appreciates the spizike. and this is the c/w that started it all so im all in.

That red colorway is just turning me on. Can see myself rocking these in my weekly rotations till the end of the month.

Might pass on the KD7 GG for these.

These was on modern notoriety pic. Could this be part of the history of the spizikes since they got the sme cw, also theres a 6 in the background so might have the same cw like the og spizike, just a hunch

im all in for these. the 6s i'll also get if i can, but there's nostalgic value for these. og spizikes dropped october '06 when i was at my bottom in life. i had to pass on these, but i wanted em so bad. never got around to grabbing em so i won't miss these.

i'm 1 of the few on nt who actually appreciates the spizike. and this is the c/w that started it all so im all in.

It is understandable that the Spizike is disliked as much as it is, as it (as well as the Dub Zero) helped bring in a new era of "Hybrids" that have felt, mostly, like a gimmick. What's interesting is that most of us Air Jordan fan's appreciate the lineage between Mar's Blackmon and how much those early ad's helped the Air Jordan line become what it did back in the day. The shoes represented in The Spizike : III, IV, V, and VI are all Top Favorites in the line for most. But , for the most part, The Spizike has never really been "accepted" by the true Air Jordan Fans.

Is it possible that might start to change now? This OG Spizike dropped in 2006 which was about eight years ago, and this is a different era for Jordan Fans (with a release every 10 minutes it seems). Will there be a same "nostalgia" factor (like CharmCityKid) is referencing?

Honesty, it's tough to tell, but the reactions to the fact that the beloved Air Jordan 6 have "Spizike" written on the box have been pretty funny. Jordan Brand Has a story to tell, and we can assume that in the next few days they will release official images explaining the concept here a bit more.

-ISS

Insta : @instyleshoes1999

the first year of the spizkez was real big for the shoe back 2006 into 2007 because of the success of the dub zero

i remember the chaos for the first spizike colorway

when the first white/red/green shoe came out i was on my resell heavy and sold every pair i got my hands on to other reselllers & still made for $80.00 to $100.00 on each pair over box price

this was the time when a shoe resold for $360.00 plus after release date was a big deal

as everything nike does they kiiled the shoe by releasing dozen & dozen of colorways

at one time the spizke was my 5th favorite

now it has to be a really hot colorway for me to even consider a pair
like the red swede color released in 2012

i dont want the re-retro of the first colorway at all but alot of the kids coming up now who never got the shoe back in 2006 i think will jump on them this time around

Last edited:
Sorry if this has been answered, I tried to read thru the thread quickly.
I'm not picking up the red/white/green VI, so I haven't been paying attention to it at all...
But I'm interested in why These come with the V lace locks?
When MJ was photographed in the black/infs during his wear test/promo shoot back in the day he used the locks from the V.
(Still have that photo in my office... same as i'm posting here)
Is that why those VIs feature the V lock?
:nerd:

View media item 1107810

Last edited:
It's to celebrate the retro of the 1st cw of the spizike retroing next month which is why it has the V lace lock. It also uses the same colors on the spizike cw dropping also a well as the same sock liner found in spizikes

Back
Top Bottom