Jordan 60+ Grape-C/W SAMPLE (PICS)

horrible samples...stop ruining grails jb!!!!
that fool does look like a crackhead...
laugh.gif

this guy thinks he looks so kool wit a cigarette in his mouth lol. these things are an insult to the grape V's. i feel like goin into my closet and givinmine a hug cuz i appreciate them jus a lil bit more right now. as mentioned before though, they are gonna sell.....

definito coptohmaniac... they do look like the grape 5s... and since they cost so much... i might have to roll wit these...

how are they sooo wack... but some folks say they will sell out?

Originally Posted by lysolflow

definito coptohmaniac... they do look like the grape 5s... and since they cost so much... i might have to roll wit these...

People who either buy the shoe because it's a Jordan shoe or because of the amount of hype it causes.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by lysolflow

People who either buy the shoe because it's a Jordan shoe or because of the amount of hype it causes.

well... it seems like if they gonna sell out, it aint just cuz... i mean, if somebody endorses a product, then that means people wanna be somethin like theperson who is endorsing the product... soooo... what's wrong wit people buyin them cuz they got jordan on it?

im gonna start rocking my grape v's ALOT just to stop anybody who cops these from feeling good about themselves...

Pass on these. I know people from my area will be camping outside for these though. I dont like these at all they look like crap. Color way is good tough butthats it.

Originally Posted by ao17

For a sec I thought I was looking at a pair of Grape V's; the upper section just killed it for me
sick.gif
Yeah, me too. Thought this was a trick thread by the OP. but, since it looks SOO similiar to the V's?, how are they really that wack?

these look better than the black ones, but still a pass. i'm not a huge fan of grape 5s or these.

Back
Top Bottom