Jordan 60+ Grape-C/W SAMPLE (PICS)

Originally Posted by chinaurge

In essence what JB is doing is counterfeiting itself. Which would you rather purchase, the 60+ grape or the AJ5 grape? Instead of re-releasing the real thing, they are releasing original colorways in bastardized forms, e.g. six rings, fusions, .5's, etc.

Marketing wise this is genius.

It cuts down on fakes and preserves the integrity for all of those collectors who think they are god as well,

All in all JB is a business. It makes them MONEY.

Understand NT....understand....

I'll just stick with my grapes.. The 60+ isn't THAT BAD of a concept, but the fact they executed it on the Grape colorway, hurts my soul. I must kissmy pair of Grapes to be forgiven for seeing that pic lol

Originally Posted by AJ27526

tyrone_biggums.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not too shabby, i like those

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

As Much as WE ALL HATE these, these will sell very well...................Just Terrible.
smh.gif

Yup just like the fusions dawn kids will go crazy for this garbage

eww i looooked at those for a while till i noticed they werent V's lol well maybe ill get them becuse i need grapes wear with some longer jeans im good idc

yeah i agree with the people on here, theyre pretty wack considering the fact that the grapes released a while back....

best colorway i've seen of the 60+
terrible shoe itself though...
but these will indeed sell very well if released.

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Soles won't yellow as bad (or be yellow out the box) as the retro grapes, because of the different mixture used (taken from fakes I may add).

what do you mean and how do you know that EOH??
I may buy these just to ice my Grape V's for even longer.
and these will sell VERY WELL, but because of the c/w.....

~Lefty
It's best if you ask "RockDeep" for a deeper explaination. He still communicates with JB.

Real talk.

But, the mixture used for the soles on your Infared VIs of 2001... to the joints out now are different. Cheaper mixture = clearer soles for longer WITHextended wear, and the "fake makers" gave that light.

They'd never admit it though.

Soles won't yellow as bad (or be yellow out the box) as the retro grapes, because of the different mixture used (taken from fakes I may add).

~Lefty
It's best if you ask "RockDeep" for a deeper explaination. He still communicates with JB.

Real talk.

But, the mixture used for the soles on your Infared VIs of 2001... to the joints out now are different. Cheaper mixture = clearer soles for longer WITH extended wear, and the "fake makers" gave that light.

I'm very curious to hear about this....I've always wondered why some variants have icey soles verses the yellowish soles released...i.e...cdp V....

Originally Posted by TrillaGuerilla

i thought those were 5's... JB you are yucking up my favorite shoe
QFT

sad thing is that i might get a pair of these if they drop because i need another pair of grapes but i'm not trying to drop 250+
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Ivehademall

~Lefty

Real talk.

But, the mixture used for the soles on your Infared VIs of 2001... to the joints out now are different. Cheaper mixture = clearer soles for longer WITH extended wear, and the "fake makers" gave that light.

I'm very curious to hear about this....I've always wondered why some variants have icey soles verses the yellowish soles released...i.e...cdp V....
thats dumb, i mean theyre paying more to make soles tha yellow!? I see why they would wanna be diff from fakes, but Id rather have some dam icysoles

Back
Top Bottom