Jordan 7 "Barcelona Days" - April 25, 2015

@'travtvo' -
-Yea thats how its always been for me thru eastbay as well, Im just a skeptic by nature.

Last edited:
I need your help

Long story I messed around and accidentally ordered 2-3 pairs of kicks, 1 each from, Eastbay, FootLocker, and Champs, because I panicked thinking I wouldn't be able to get through and accidentally ordered from more than one site.

I really only wanted one pair, and I already got email confirmations from Eastbay and Champs, and hopefully I don't get an email confirmation from footlocker, because that would be 3 pairs total. lol

how hard is it to cancel one of the orders? and how do I go about doing so if possible? thanks in advance.

Last edited:

I need your help

Long story I messed around and accidentally ordered 2-3 pairs of kicks, 1 from each from, Eastbay, FootLocker, and Champs, because I panicked thinking I wouldn't be able to get through and accidentally ordered from more than one site.

I really only wanted one pair, and I already got email confirmations from Eastbay and Champs, how hard is it to cancel one of the orders? and how do I go about doing so if possible? thanks in advance.
call them

I need your help

Long story I messed around and accidentally ordered 2-3 pairs of kicks, 1 from each from, Eastbay, FootLocker, and Champs, because I panicked thinking I wouldn't be able to get through and accidentally ordered from more than one site.

I really only wanted one pair, and I already got email confirmations from Eastbay and Champs, how hard is it to cancel one of the orders? and how do I go about doing so if possible? thanks in advance.
do it ASAP 

you can either call or do it with a chat rep online. Just tell them you want to cancel it. But I'd do it now before they say theyre processing the order (even though its back ordered) 

I need your help

Long story I messed around and accidentally ordered 2-3 pairs of kicks, 1 each from, Eastbay, FootLocker, and Champs, because I panicked thinking I wouldn't be able to get through and accidentally ordered from more than one site.

I really only wanted one pair, and I already got email confirmations from Eastbay and Champs, and hopefully I don't get an email confirmation from footlocker, because that would be 3 pairs total. lol

how hard is it to cancel one of the orders? and how do I go about doing so if possible? thanks in advance.
why did you keep going after the first checkout lol

why did you keep going after the first checkout lol
I'm not sure but despite having a collection of about 50 pair, I've only ordered shoes online one other time, so I just panicked thinking I wouldn't get them.

I guess if I get stuck with them, I'll just sell them for $220 or something.

Wasn't pressed for these it was online or bust, but I managed to get through for my size 11 on eastbay

These sold out fast for less than 10 pages of discussion. Just goes to show NT is only a small niche.

the numbers were probably low, but it seems like the low interest allowed us to cook still ( that and 11lab4s taking the spotlight)

waking up 8:30am EST on sadder-day has never ended with a good result
laugh.gif

I'm not sure but despite having a collection of about 50 pair, I've only ordered shoes online one other time, so I just panicked thinking I wouldn't get them.

I guess if I get stuck with them, I'll just sell them for $220 or something.
Just tell them you want to cancel. You don't need a reason.

the numbers were probably low, but it seems like the low interest allowed us to cook still ( that and 11lab4s taking the spotlight)

waking up 8:30am EST on sadder-day has never ended with a good result
laugh.gif

Glad everyone that wanted them got them.

Crazy Europe was the Cheaper price
laugh.gif

I have no interest in these but copped anyway. I just want to see how the sizing is to get ready for the hares. I will more than likely give them to my niece

These sold out fast for less than 10 pages of discussion. Just goes to show NT is only a small niche.
In the real world and online I usually never say which shoes I actually want to cop until I actually have them in hand.  Because subconsciously I just feel like I don't want to add to the hype, potentially making it harder for me to acquire the shoe. lol

Last edited:
Don't forget the Chicago 1's. 3 weeks of back to back to back pick ups for me next month. Makes passing on these a little easier knowing next month I will eat like a king
I didn't forget the 1s. I know purists will shake their heads, but I just don't cop 1s as they don't strike my fancy. Back in 2001 or so, I bought two pairs of 1 mids and haven't copped a pair of 1s since. Funny, because I actually did buy a pair of OG 1s when they came out in 1985, and I didn't buy another OG pair of Jordans until the 12s in 1997. But still  I pass on all the 1s.  The next shoe I want after the Bred 11s are those infra/poison Vs in early June.

FWIW, I buy 2s through 13s. Never cop any Jordans outside that range. Just my style, LOL.

All that said, good luck copping the Chicago 1s next month. I know for many they are a 'grail' type shoe. Even as I pass on them, i respect them as arguably the OG of all Jordans.

Last edited:
Did NDC even show up? I can't find any on the site. Just wanted to see. I know I'm late, couldn't even findthe answer by scaling the pages

Back
Top Bottom