Jordan 7 "Barcelona Days" - April 25, 2015

Won a raffle for these. Shoe looks great in person. Tomorrow will be an expensive day. Gonna have to sell some of the collection!

245 shipped from titolo (through paypal)... i'll wait till tomorrow

Was it all raffles in NYC?

Last edited:
When people say they resemble the Kamikaze 2 Remember the Alamos, this is the shot that makes me agree

It hit me a couple weeks back

One hour in at ndc Australia and still sitting. The French blue and Barcelona Day 7s don't get love here. Anything else will get sold out straight away

Last edited:

I wanted to see a video to see how dark they were. I was on the fence, but I'm leaning towards no after the video. Seems like there's hardly any demand.

Last edited:
Yeah, the official Nike pics are deceiving. I didn't want them until I saw those. They lightened them up or it was the lighting. That's how they should have been released.

more places doing fcfs in the 5 boroughs. more limited than the 4s. no idea what demand will be like. wake up early and hope all is well

The link for Shoepalace's GS model would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

Yeah, the official Nike pics are deceiving. I didn't want them until I saw those. They lightened them up or it was the lighting. That's how they should have been released.
You hit it spot on

The vids I've been seeing is making me want to fall back, but I still love the outsole
eyes.gif

Maaan i already know out here in okc these r gonna be a pain to cop wit the resemblance to the thunder colors

^ ALL OF THAT
NDC photos sold me... I had no intention to snag these before I saw the "officials.".
The images I'm seeing over the last couple days show a darker Dark Grey than NDC teased.
The altered gray had me biting.

But not this one :smh:
View media item 1506330

Another tough pass due to $$$. Saving up for the Hares and Bred 11s next month, just can't pull the trigger. Wish I had more money, these are tight. So are the Vs dropping next weekend and same story with them.
mean.gif

Good luck to everyone trying to cop today.

Last edited:
Another tough pass due to $$$. Saving up for the Hares and Bred 11s next month, just can't pull the trigger. Wish I had more money, these are tight. So are the Vs dropping next weekend and same story with them. :smh:  

Good luck to everyone trying to cop today.

Don't forget the Chicago 1's. 3 weeks of back to back to back pick ups for me next month. Makes passing on these a little easier knowing next month I will eat like a king

Back
Top Bottom