Jordan 7 "Barcelona Days" - April 25, 2015

Wow. A pair with tongues with that much blue in them would be dope. I just can't get over this shade of blue. Like I'm not feeling the shoe that much, but the blue keeps me coming back.

Last edited:

Wow. A pair with tongues with that much blue in them would be dope. I just can't get over this shade of blue. Like I'm not feeling the shoe that much, but the blue keeps me coming back.
Same here. Like the Blue. Just know how I feel about the Dark Grey. 

I feel like it IS a nice contrast for the light grey underneath. Most likely not copping anything until the Hares unless I find a steal on a grail so slim chances of me taking a chance on these. Would like them in hand though.

I feel like it IS a nice contrast for the light grey underneath. Most likely not copping anything until the Hares unless I find a steal on a grail so slim chances of me taking a chance on these. Would like them in hand though.
Will probably pick up if available but not stressing over. Def want the Hares.

To me, its an all around nice color scheme..i dont own any 7's but these might be my first

Barcelona nights were nice too, but these appeal to me way more, the blue together with both color greys makes the shoe look fly imo

Def prefer these over the Nights. Nights felt cheap in hand.

The colors reminded of some 80's cross colours theme on em. These though, theyre more subtle, even with the hints of orange. Itll be something different for me besides the usual, red, black, white, and blue kicks that i have.

I have two $20 winners circle cards from FNL that i wanna use for these, i guess, and for the playoff xiii lows, hoping i dont get credit card errors as usual come sat morning online. If so, ill have to go elsewhere and just use my points instore. Damn FNL, sometimes i get through, sometimes i get charged like 7-8 times before my fraud protection from my bank calls..ill try my snkrs app as backup but would love to cop a lil below retail.

Back
Top Bottom