Jordan 7 "Barcelona Days" - April 25, 2015

so nothing changed then... imo 7s have always been a shoe you go down .5 in (retros at least)

Can anyone who has worn these tell me how the sizing runs? I'm conflicted about going TTS or half size down for other remastered 7's.

7's fit huge in general. You can confidently go down atleast a 1/2 size.

7's fit huge in general. You can confidently go down atleast a 1/2 size.
Yeah I tried on the french blue 7's in store just in preparation for the Hare / Bordeauxs, I ended up having to go down a FULL size for the 7's to fit nice. TTS i'm a 12 and a size 11 fit like a 12 in the new 7's

eyes.gif
u guys SLEPT on these???its NICE imo,,me likey...now bring in the HARES
My sentiments exactly
nthat.gif

I know theres Not a chance, but itd be nice if ppl sleep on hares, and aquas like they basically done for every retro 7 drop this year.

Last edited:
There's only been 3 drops. Barcelona Days and Nights are pretty out there so they don't have as much attention and devotion as hares and bords, and the French blues were like the 3rd white and blue jordan in a month after the legend blue 11s and legend 4s snot a lot dropped the 190 on those.

Barcelona nights or Marvin the Martians actually did pretty well and these Days are still on eastbay the Tuesday after a Saturday release but they did sell out in my local stores so I'll still have to see how these did overall.

There's only been 3 drops. Barcelona Days and Nights are pretty out there so they don't have as much attention and devotion as hares and bords, and the French blues were like the 3rd white and blue jordan in a month after the legend blue 11s and legend 4s snot a lot dropped the 190 on those.

Barcelona nights or Marvin the Martians actually did pretty well and these Days are still on eastbay the Tuesday after a Saturday release but they did sell out in my local stores so I'll still have to see how these did overall.

These aren't available on eastbay, won't let you add to cart because they're oos.

Bords,are so-so imo. Hares seem like theyll be the biggest 2015 release to date. Theyll be available, but I agree more ppl will be on them Hare 7s than the prior 7s of this year.

Last edited:
Bords,are so-so imo. Hares seem like theyll be the biggest 2015 release to date. Theyll be available, but I agree more ppl will be on them Hare 7s than the prior 7s of this year.
Honestly i think the hares may take a hit from bred 11s coming out the week after. Takes a bit of the luster out for people with empty pockets

:nthat: @'guslez'^^

@'nykickstape'
Maybe, but bred 11s just seen a release,granted they was mids,but I for one could care less about a low 11. Especially if I already have that colorway in a mid, I think alot of ppl will pass on lows,just off having the mids. Hares havent been around since '08, theyll get more attention vs bred 11 lows.

Last edited:
@MONOPOLIZE

Yeah, we will just have to see how it all transpires, just saw a meme the other day about sneakers being "hood stocks" which is just like trying ot predict this situation

nthat.gif
@'guslez'^^

@'nykickstape'
Maybe, but bred 11s just seen a release,granted they was mids,but I for one could care less about a low 11. Especially if I already have that colorway in a mid, I think alot of ppl will pass on lows,just off having the mids. Hares havent been around since '08, theyll get more attention vs bred 11 lows.
i just sold a pair of 11 low GT's to a 72 year old man who would say otherwis... he actually told me 11s are the only Jordan's he likes...there is no right or wrong answer but i think 11s will get way more attention..when 70 yr old asian guys buying GT lows you know the jordan craze is real

Back
Top Bottom