Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Might as well share my story. I paid for 3 ATC slots (2 from lightningrsvp, 1 from RSVPers). Well it took 45 minutes to log into either of my NDC accounts and only the size 13 from RSVPers got carted. I get all the way through the checkout process and get the Cary jacked message. I try again and again and about 30 minutes later the pair gets put back in my cart and lo and behold, I get cart jacked again.

So, while at work today, a lot was put into perspective. I've wasted a good amount of the past decade and much money buying shoes with nothing to show for it. So, this release was the final straw. The sole decision that made me realize that buying these shoes aren't even worth it anymore. At 30 years old, I'm finally free from this hobby for good. Infrared 6s, which I have a pair on lock in store, Fragment 1s, and that's it. I don't want to go to another sneaker show, I don't want friends who base their life around sneakers, I just don't want a part of it at all. I feel like I kicked a major drug habit and have had a real epiphany. I've had my run, and am blessed enough to say that I have had just about every colorway and mostly every sneaker I ever wanted
so you kicked your habit but have to get infrared 6's and fragment 1's???

ill see you when the columbia 11's drop
laugh.gif

Word To The Shoe Gods, Can I Just Get A Little Sneakerhead Luck For Once And Come Up On A Sitting 10 Somewhere Out There Today :nerd: :nerd:

WORD IS BOND YO!!!!!!

Managed to get another 13 offline yesterday I got next day air wonder why I haven't gotten a shipping email yet

My order still says "Submitted" and when I click to check, I get "Preparing to ship"

I already got my pair from NTNY yesterday but would love to double up on these. Hopefully Nike doesn't cancel orders....

Last edited:
I never win on any of these "heat" releases.. I just wish I coulda gotten these the Db5,Db foams or oregons.. sucks!!!

This is the first time I've used Next Day Air because I need them before I go back to school but seriously what's the point of paying extra for Next Day Air if your order isn't even going to ship until after standard shipping orders? 

Back
Top Bottom