Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

It's a lottery who ever to say if ur number gets drawn. Wat I can tell u is that u have s better chance than with rsvp

Nah man just don't have high hopes all Niketowns are in major cities so I would assume you've got a 25-35% and that can swing either way depending on sizes and stock and how many they are actually selling and not splitting go employees or backdooring. I mean I've got 3 tickets 3 stores so we shall see where the chips fall the stores are calling tomorrow and Saturday the anxiety will be real

repped. I have 3 tickets total. I just want a pair in my size. I damn near considered a bot for this but I couldn't give in. It blows that you gotta go through all this for shoes, but we obviously aren't giving it up, so it is what it is.

repped. I have 3 tickets total. I just want a pair in my size. I damn near considered a bot for this but I couldn't give in. It blows that you gotta go through all this for shoes, but we obviously aren't giving it up, so it is what it is.
Qft

It's mind boggling that people use computer programs to buy sneakers but that's the way of the world now I guess not to mention you have a angry hacker programmer crusader called Nike Destroyer who ruins everything

Got to pay a reseller if I want a pair. Might purchase if they can be had for under $450. Looking forward to all pairs being in carts while I wait in line for out of stock. ATC services own NDC.

Last edited:
Got to pay a reseller if I want a pair. Might purchase if they can be had for under $450. Looking forward to all pairs being in carts while I wait in line for out of stock. ATC services own NDC.

At 450 your right the on money I think

Last edited:
Honestly it's just all luck on ndc anymore. I got threw plenty of times without a bot. Sneaker gods just need to be on your side that day that's all I'll never resort to atc it's just not me

Honestly it's just all luck on ndc anymore. I got threw plenty of times without a bot. Sneaker gods just need to be on your side that day that's all I'll never resort to atc it's just not me
on ndc.. ive never gotten any relaese without atc.. the supreme af1's.. sold out before the countdown was over..smh

That's probably because they don't respect you or pray on you because your weak most people in the hood don't know what Yeezys are if they were handing them out at the local YMCA.
most hood dudes are up on sneakers these days.. remember when the foams came out in the 90's the dope boys were the main ones copping them besides the decent living kids.

Line at niketown took close to 3 hrs to get a ticket
mean.gif
OMG!

It baffles me how some people are willing and able to waste countless hrs in a line to get raffle tickets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom