Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Line at niketown took close to 3 hrs to get a ticket
mean.gif
eek.gif

I was in and out in 20 minutes

left dc yesterday, didn't even bother to grab a raffle ticket for me or my girl. eff it. If I cop online it's cool, if not idc lol, shoe is trash lol. deff hoping for a jig on those unclaimed pear at georgetown doe

Thats ridiculous, paying that much just to put the shoes in THE CART!  Then you have to buy the shoes, people are stupid to do that man.  Just sell me the shoes at retail price if you just buying shoes to sell at a higher price, thats not fair.  I know the sneaker game is rough but this is insane!

that program won't do sheeeet on a limited drop if you don't have the hardware to compensate for it. pretty much any type of program like that or that link grabber thing will be hit or miss for any shoe that's highly sought after with low #s on NDC. coding and scripts are what will help on NDC for drops like this, has nothing to do with programs that you can buy

I don't have that Pgm… I would like to get it doe..

I had to pay a ATC

But Like I said… I have yet to buy one of these PGM's

EDIT

I don't wanna get in trouble!

Last edited:
It is hit or miss with bots/ATC on these super limited releases. Lots of luck no matter which way you go to score. To think you can buy one of those programs and magically cop on a release like this is just wishful thinking.

Best bots are home made......not bought. So don't waste ur $.

Damn the way people are describing this release makes it seem as hard as a random restock. just gonna go for the kd 7's then. hopefully this will attract al the atenttion then i can focus all on the kd's for myself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom