Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

2 of 2 Pairs Shipped 
glasses.gif

Might as well share my story. I paid for 3 ATC slots (2 from lightningrsvp, 1 from RSVPers). Well it took 45 minutes to log into either of my NDC accounts and only the size 13 from RSVPers got carted. I get all the way through the checkout process and get the Cary jacked message. I try again and again and about 30 minutes later the pair gets put back in my cart and lo and behold, I get cart jacked again.

So, while at work today, a lot was put into perspective. I've wasted a good amount of the past decade and much money buying shoes with nothing to show for it. So, this release was the final straw. The sole decision that made me realize that buying these shoes aren't even worth it anymore. At 30 years old, I'm finally free from this hobby for good. Infrared 6s, which I have a pair on lock in store, Fragment 1s, and that's it. I don't want to go to another sneaker show, I don't want friends who base their life around sneakers, I just don't want a part of it at all. I feel like I kicked a major drug habit and have had a real epiphany. I've had my run, and am blessed enough to say that I have had just about every colorway and mostly every sneaker I ever wanted

I did this 6 times already.

I you'll be back, sneakers are like....
View media item 1275309

"Good news: your order is on its way. You can find the shipping details below."

Whew.... I made the cut! Hopefully I bunch others got email confirmations just now. Mine came in at 1:30am est.
Got my last confirmation at 1:45 a.m. central 
nthat.gif

so the key to getting multiple pairs is having multiple accounts??

Mine arrived at my local ups spot---I'm thinking I should get mine today even tho it said to expect them Wednesday. Hopefully they are out for delivery!

**edit, they aren't out for delivery. AND I can't go pick them up. WTF? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
so the key to getting multiple pairs is having multiple accounts??

Mine arrived at my local ups spot---I'm thinking I should get mine today even tho it said to expect them Wednesday. Hopefully they are out for delivery!
yes i guess that is so, i was thinking that some ppl actual didnt even bother to switch accounts...im very curious if those are good

I did this 6 times already.

I you'll be back, sneakers are like....
View media item 1275309

Lmao I said this before too but mean it this time. That "urge" that I needed to have this pair and this pair has subsided. And that Nino gif is accurate, the sneaker game is very much like the drug game. All it takes is a hit to get hooked, and it burns through all of your spare cash just like drugs does. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have to overcome this addiction if I want to move on in life. And the sad part is that with me moving on, there will be thousands more in my place to give Nike their hard earned money. I always said that Bred 1s and Royal 1s are the only Jordans I'll need for the rest of my life, and I'm blessed to have gotten both at retail. They won't crack and both have only creased slightly for as many times as I've worn them.

The past few months and me moving out of The Chicago area really helped me reassess life and put everything in perspective. I have a lot more patience now against impulse buys and believe it or not, deleted ebay completely from my phone yesterday. I'll still remain a part of Niketalk to check out the scene, but I won't be tempted like I used to. I guess you can call me a casual fan who may try every now and then to get a pair, but not dish out money every week or every month on a release. Another wake up call is that two sites I used to be a part of, sneakerplay and uptempoair, are long gone. That was another thing that made me think a lot as well.

I hope everyone enjoys their 8s and best of luck on the infrared 6 and legend blue 11s. I for one will definitely skip the 11s

Back
Top Bottom