Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Niketown Atlanta may be your best bet, but call in to HoH in south lake as well
[COLOR=#red]Niketown Atl stinks they only have running shoes and allow u to do ids..hoh south lake is ya best bet though [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]if hoh not getting them as stated above then try wish or walters[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Thanks sircharles & thanks trueprada ill check wish and Walters. Hoh and nikestore both said no so it's looking slim.
If I can't cop physically on RD, jus will pass cause I'm not gonna bother with NDC or re-sell

I'm looking forward to these. Remind me of the bin ix mixed with black but IMO these db9 are nicer.

Niketown Atlanta may be your best bet, but call in to HoH in south lake as well

Atlanta hasnt had a Niketown in years. Niketown in Phipps closed and now we just have Nike Running store in lenox which doesnt sell any retros.

Best bet is House Of Hoops, Walters, or spot called Wish.

You can try the Nike running store and ask since this is a specaial release if they will have them since they did sell DB3 but never any other retro jordan.

I dont like the icy sole cause its bound to get yellow

but I will try to get these

hypebeast item.

i disagree

its nothing bright colored or crazy limited

plus its a Jordan.....unless its a retro 11 the hype wont be too crazy......Jordans have been slowly taking the backseat to the beast.....KD, Kobes, Lebrons, Pennys, & Yeezys have teken that spot

most doernbecher's have been easy to obtain fi you did your work and really wanted a pair

Will these be easy to obtain on NDC? With the new checkout system , last shoe I tried to buy from them was the YEEZY 2's and that didn't come out to well

:smh:

Other than the icy soles, I like the colorway and detail.

Still can't believe I sold my Doernbecher 1's and 6's last year. Damn engagement ring...

I never really put too much effort into getting shoes on NDC. 'Cept the Yeezys but I wasn't really up to speed on the whole twitter link thing but I'm down for these, I love a black and gold Jordan. I wonder if you could dye these soles white? I don't mean now I mean like a year from now when they've started to yellow.

Back
Top Bottom