Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

nothings easy anymore guys. unless you have a connect, homework and a strong effort will be needed with any release. 

why do people say they got through on NDC easily like it takes some kind of skill or technique
laugh.gif
. NDC is a crapshoot as far as im concerned. As a matter of fact getting any highly desired or limited shoe now days is a crapshoot.

I think its fairly easy to cop on NDC if you prepared.. Just this past saturday I got the Olives straight from my Iphone and went back and got a pair for my boy. Not sure how these will turn out tho

ill just try for a sz 12 at nt chicago to just be a **** then and have a few of my friends try for the same size as well

^^^^^Meh..... I have friends all over won Galaxies from Mercer etc. No stopping homie find a hobby.

I think its fairly easy to cop on NDC if you prepared.. Just this past Saturday I got the Olives straight from my Iphone and went back and got a pair for my boy. Not sure how these will turn out tho
Yeah because no one was going after the olives on NDC.  NDC was all about the galaxy rookies.  If the Olives came out the Saturday before you wouldn't be saying the same thing.  DB 9's will be absolutely nothing like that release, unless the RUMORED new colorway of Yeezy 2's suddenly gets announced for Nov 30th (which isn't going to happen).  The Kilroy pack pairs have been limited, releasing with little to no competition (other than the Bailey release weekend), and most people hate them yet they are still a hard to win race to get.

Will try my best to copp em.... missed out on the iv last year n the restock I was hopin for nver happened.... smh...
When I think I was able to copp 3 doernbecher 6 back then.... smh

DB's are typically very difficult unless you live near a Niketown or live in a major metro area. With that said, too many hypebeasts & resellers swarm on these kicks for the quick $ resale.
That's why I stay away from these. I like the cause they support, but hate how NDC handles the distribution on these. How about limiting them 1 per person.8)

I think its fairly easy to cop on NDC if you prepared.. Just this past saturday I got the Olives straight from my Iphone and went back and got a pair for my boy. Not sure how these will turn out tho

did Olives drop at 8am? you got them because everyone else was going for the Galaxy rookies..

How do I go about getting these though on ndc? Or from nike town ny? I have no clue I'm new at coppin heat like thjs

When I worked at the Nike Employee Store, the DB J's stayed in-stock, and in decent sizes, for nearly a week. Now, they don't last 2 mins. Good luck to all that are getting them.

i should be able to secure a pair or 2 thru the rsvp system, niketowns usually get a large allocation of db's, probably around 100+ at most and maybe 200+ at the larger niketowns like vegas and ny.

Back
Top Bottom