Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

........DEAD

Hey guys, need some advice...I want to keep my db9s fresh and break em out to wear in like a year, should i put them in ziploc bags?? what i did was, remove the paper that came with em, took the plastic wrap that came with the bred 4s and wrapped them in that, I think that should be good but more opinions would help.

11's are the official shoe of hypebeasts everywhere, end of discussion. 11's are forever tainted to me now...

It's the most popular Jordan of all time to many because it's the best looking one. Not to mention it was the Jordan that truly put basketball sneakers into pop culture with everybody from Boyz II Men wearing them with Tuxedos to Martin, Marlon, and Will rocking them on TV. The official HYPE shoe is the Foamposite. Don't get it twisted dude.

people think im crazy but i would trade my db 9s for a pair of concords and a pair of playoff XIs

That's not crazy at all, F all this artificial value placed on kicks by nerds. You'd get two dope kicks for one mediocre kick designed by a sick child. You'd be better off for that trade. DB anything is a gimmick with a charitable cause, nothing more.

Hey guys, need some advice...I want to keep my db9s fresh and break em out to wear in like a year, should i put them in ziploc bags?? what i did was, remove the paper that came with em, took the plastic wrap that came with the bred 4s and wrapped them in that, I think that should be good but more opinions would help.

Oh.

My.

Jesus.

Plastic wrap?

yeah, that black plastic they have instead of paper
Im new here, what is the problem you have with my question?
To Clarify, this is the plastic I am speaking of
unbelievable
Troll's gunna troll

^ Is there even a difference now? I see people locally asking for the moon nowadays. I actually find better deals on ebay. Maybe wait it out a month or so and the local sellers may come down... or at least right before the XI's come out. You know people aren't gonna wanna miss those.

^ Is there even a difference now? I see people locally asking for the moon nowadays. I actually find better deals on ebay. Maybe wait it out a month or so and the local sellers may come down... or at least right before the XI's come out. You know people aren't gonna wanna miss those.
I see your logic, but with these being a DB the price will not drop. It will only rise most likely... even with the XI release.

Back
Top Bottom