Jordan Black/Red XI (11) coming out in 2011!

i'll pass, still got my '01s worn twice
pimp.gif

If true.

I need a pair to beat to the ground, my '01's have some wear and tear and I passed on the CDP's (not worth the hassle).  I need to stock up on Concords as well, my retro pair has some stains on the mesh
frown.gif
.  Passed on the DMP's (not worth the hassle)

If true.

I need a pair to beat to the ground, my '01's have some wear and tear and I passed on the CDP's (not worth the hassle).  I need to stock up on Concords as well, my retro pair has some stains on the mesh
frown.gif
.  Passed on the DMP's (not worth the hassle)

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i'll cop. just wait til my space jams wear out and then it's onto the bred's/concords or both!

hmmmmmmmmmmmm i'll cop. just wait til my space jams wear out and then it's onto the bred's/concords or both!

Good, i went half on the CDP with a friend and went a half size down. That was a big mistake and I couldn't even wear them because of the pinky toe pain.

Good, i went half on the CDP with a friend and went a half size down. That was a big mistake and I couldn't even wear them because of the pinky toe pain.

If true AND if the same mold as the cool greys is used, I'm buying multiples.

Ah hell who am I kidding, I'd buy them anyway no matter what. So would the rest of you.

If true AND if the same mold as the cool greys is used, I'm buying multiples.

Ah hell who am I kidding, I'd buy them anyway no matter what. So would the rest of you.

Nah I doubt it. It would be stupid IMO cuz they just dropped not to long ago. What I do think thats coming out tho is the black/bred 13s which would be 
pimp.gif

Nah I doubt it. It would be stupid IMO cuz they just dropped not to long ago. What I do think thats coming out tho is the black/bred 13s which would be 
pimp.gif

maybe a lowtop version? i thought JB is set to release lowtop 11s (possibly snakeskins also) and even lowtop XIIs, so maybe we'll get XIs....lowtop patent XIs would be
pimp.gif

as for mids, I will pass UNLESS we get TRUE RED soles this time not pinkish red like CDPs
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom