Jordan Black/Red XI (11) coming out in 2011!

already got 2 2001 bred and 2 cdp 11. blk red 11 the best 11 but got enough already come out with a diff color or do a bred 13!!

already got 2 2001 bred and 2 cdp 11. blk red 11 the best 11 but got enough already come out with a diff color or do a bred 13!!

What's the point of the CDPs if they're just gonna re-release the colorways separately? (A la black/red/white IXs, black red XIs)

What's the point of the CDPs if they're just gonna re-release the colorways separately? (A la black/red/white IXs, black red XIs)

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

doubt theyll re-release these.. the CDP just came out 2 yrs ago
So did the White/Black IX's. Black/Cement III's are releasing again too. They can re-release a same retro every year and it will sell out based on it's popularity.

Originally Posted by XBidZx23X

doubt theyll re-release these.. the CDP just came out 2 yrs ago
So did the White/Black IX's. Black/Cement III's are releasing again too. They can re-release a same retro every year and it will sell out based on it's popularity.

jay also confirmed the concord n columbia pack....##!? so 3 highly sought ofter 11's in 1 year? i dnt see it. it wont be a smart move on JB's part.

jay also confirmed the concord n columbia pack....##!? so 3 highly sought ofter 11's in 1 year? i dnt see it. it wont be a smart move on JB's part.

AS I STATED BEFORE, TO ALL THE SO CALLED N'TALKERS THAT DO NOT LIKE TO READ ....

JORDAN BRAND WILL BE RELEASING THE 'AIR JORDAN XI (11) BLACK/VARSITY RED I.E. LOWS'.

I.E.'S ARE NOT THE PATENT LEATHER, THEY ARE THE MESH/ALLIGATOR STYLE.

SO PLEASE STOP ASSUMING AFTER I'VE REPEATED MYSELF OVER 50+ TIMES, AND HAVE EVEN CREATED A BLOG ON NIKETALK.COM

THANK YOU.

Back
Top Bottom