Jordan Blackmon 4 Legit Check

Need a Legit Check on these bought them off of ebay. There are threads when I took off the insole.... They are glued down, are they supposed to be there ? Also, I have never owned a pair of 4's but the tongue feels kind of thin ? Is that how they are ?

100% legit, paint cracking due to age of shoes, stars on toe cap are perfect (doesn't pop out as much as recent releases), tongue is soft like a babys butt

you good

Thanks, I wasn't sure because all the leather felt so thin and soft, but I guess that's how it was in 06 lol. Appreciate it man

Lol thanks bro, and do you know why all my waffle tabs have different dot patterns?
For 1 it's an 06'..NEVER compare any release to another.. That's one of the most made mistakes I see people doing in here..Also IMHO the waffle dots are not a make or break..It can be a tell but only that..It should be included in your checklist but it's not definite always..I have known legit purchased personally at FTL Mil Blues with a weird waffle tab..It happens.

Last edited:
Thanks bro. Got these for $90... is that a good deal ? Im going to restore them myself.... Would me ironing the toe box with a damp cloth on top of it work ?

Back
Top Bottom