Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

Kicks Crew with the quick shipping
Maybe for you.  
mean.gif

tongue.gif

1. kickscrew is definitely legit then?
2. how long is shipping to the states i.e. ny?
3. do they oversell ? feels too good tobe true to still see my size

1. kickscrew is definitely legit then?
2. how long is shipping to the states i.e. ny?
3. do they oversell ? feels too good tobe true to still see my size
Legit

They say 5-14 Business Days.

Possibly could oversell?  But depending on size I could see if they aren't as well known why they have some of their sizes still left.

Yea i haven't received any shipping yet!!....what did y'all order just the HAI pair??...i ordered both and i see they have the LDN pair still as pre-order and not shipping out until the 21th so thats most likely my delay
What he meant was they "Confirmed Shipping" aka they confirmed our orders and let us know they will be shipping out on Tuesday like they planned.  That's what I got because I have the e-mail saying my order is confirmed and being prepared to ship out.

Finding this size 12 Shanghai for a good price is becoming difficult. I'm about to say screw it and pay something hefty...

Kicks crew has an 11 and 11.5 in Shanghai back on the site but they're $220, others are $205 (7-10.5).

Legit

They say 5-14 Business Days.

Possibly could oversell?  But depending on size I could see if they aren't as well known why they have some of their sizes still left.

Theyre well known on NT just unreliable. Honestly i havent heard many people use them since 2014 on here.

As you mentiomed they could oversell but theyre also known for cancelling orders and reselling for higher prices

What he meant was they "Confirmed Shipping" aka they confirmed our orders and let us know they will be shipping out on Tuesday like they planned.  That's what I got because I have the e-mail saying my order is confirmed and being prepared to ship out.
Yea i just received 1 of those emails myself....hope this means were all good and next email should be tracking and shipping details!

Finding this size 12 Shanghai for a good price is becoming difficult. I'm about to say screw it and pay something hefty...

You can't get into a 11.5??

Crazy enough, I'm not wearing them either way it goes. I'm just really anal about my entire collection being size 12.

If you offered me Shanghai's in an 11.5 for $100 shipped and $320 shipped for a size 12, I'm still getting the size 12's even though I have no plans on wearing them.

Aside from that, I'm really like a 12-13 type of guy...

Crazy enough, I'm not wearing them either way it goes. I'm just really anal about my entire collection being size 12.

If you offered me Shanghai's in an 11.5 for $100 shipped and $320 shipped for a size 12, I'm still getting the size 12's even though I have no plans on wearing them.

Aside from that, I'm really like a 12-13 type of guy...
Know what, i don't blame you I'm kinda the same way myself with everything having to be the same size.....like when i go into the store and i ask for a 9.5 and the employee brings out a 9 or 10 and hits me with the i don't have a 9.5 all i got is.......as soon as i see him coming with 2 boxes I'm like already 1 foot out the door 
roll.gif

Psh yall trippin if the shoe is too big or snug im getting the better fot size. Idc if im wearing em or they for collecting. Should i decide to wear it i want it to fit.

My closet is full of size 12s, but theres def quite a few 11.5s in there

I ordered size 11 London's through Kicks-Crew, all I got was a Paypal Payment Confirmation so far, nothing from Kicks Crew saying my order was received or confirmed.

Is this normal? I'm shipping to Canada as well, so maybe the process is different?

Last edited:

I ordered size 11 London's through Kicks-Crew, all I got was a Paypal Payment Confirmation so far, nothing from Kicks Crew saying my order was received or confirmed.

Is this normal? I'm shipping to Canada as well, so maybe the process is different?
Well today is Sunday so maybe that's why you didn't get an order confirmation yet?

Back
Top Bottom