Jordan Brand to Release a Regionally Exclusive Air Jordan 10 “City Pack” For 2016

LOL,

I ordered three and they hit me up with an email asking for copies of my ID and CC!!!!!!

I emailed them back that I paid through paypal and if that wasn't good enough protection to cancel my order.

Imagine voluntarily sending copies of your personal ID and CC to a company overseas...
Yikes

My Londons have finally made it to US soil from Belgium..... Hopefully they are here by the end of the week. Now i just have to, figure out who will take over shipping in the US

I just found out yesterday that Nike's Online Canadian Store shares the same stock and release dates as their British Store...

So I surf on over to Nike.ca, there's a full size run of the freaking London 10's. To make things worse, I already ordered from Kicks-Crew over the weekend, which ended up being a few bucks under Canadian retail price, sales tax included, but I am risking having the Canadian Customs Officers assessing the package once it enters the country and charging me duties.

I am so pissed off right now, and there's no point cancelling my order because Kicks-Crew will charge me 15%. FML

LOL,
I ordered three and they hit me up with an email asking for copies of my ID and CC!!!!!!

I emailed them back that I paid through paypal and if that wasn't good enough protection to cancel my order.

Imagine voluntarily sending copies of your personal ID and CC to a company overseas...
it was probably an automated email that gets sent... chinese CC processors are known to ask for CC and ID ( you can bloc out your personal info and show last 4 digits on card) ironically, its to prevent fraud...

To be fair, Kixks-Crew follows JB's release dates. If JB decided to push the date back a week, that's what happened.

To be fair, Kixks-Crew follows JB's release dates. If JB decided to push the date back a week, that's what happened.
Yeah, I noticed some Euro sites were postponed. Probably late shipments, but the UK have been releasing a week after the initial release date lately.

Last edited:
Are there any other sites to get the Shanghai off in sz 12? Other than kicks crew and RMK? Passed on kicks crew as $285 after shipping was too much.

Anyone else notice the size 14 Hai on Kickscrew for 350?.. :lol: :smh: Prices been all over the place on the bigger sizes.

Just got an update from kixcrew & they cancelled my size 13 Hai. They said it was oos & of course my LDNs are delayed a week. Lesson learned. .

Back
Top Bottom