Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

The crazy thing is that these Marvin the martian 7's have a completely diff shape from the above French Blues. I hope the Hares Bordeauxs and potential Charcoals look like the French Blues and not the MTM 7s
how do they have a different shape?

^^Looks like after french 7, Bulls over 10s ,and chi 45 10s , Jordan wont be seeing any of my $$$.$$ come summer time. Nothing really appeals judging by the summer sneakernews 2015 list.

Anyone comment on the new gs sizing ??
Fit comparable to men's size ?
   Quote:
GS 9.5 WILL NOT feel the same as men's 9.5. GS has less support because it's built for a frame of a child to teenager whereas men's is built for adult men.
   Quote:

it won't look the same either. the air Jordan on the tongue of the 7 will be farther down on the tongue I think
   Quote:
The emergence of the men's pair confirms that the pair we've been seeing is just a regular GS pair on top of a men's box. As in, these shouldn't be going past a 7 (or was it 7.5?) GS anyway if I'm understanding how the extended size thing works correctly.
   Quote:
Yep, if men's sizes are avail GS goes to 7y and mens will start at 7.5 (7 on some models) and up. Only when there are no men's produced will GS go to 9.5y (11 women's).

Last edited:
Wish JB would bring back the burgundy V's..need another pair, and that 06 pair was slept on HEAVY! Such a dope *** shoe though! :pimp:

eyes.gif
mean.gif

im so pumped for these, leather looks nice and the nubuck looks nice too, also looking forward to the bulls over broadway and lady libertys, 

i feel like theyre producing too much in such a short amount of time, like legend blue 4s one week, and 2 weeks after you have fb 7s, and all star weekend one saturday and oreo 4s the next, its too much

Most of these retro+ c/w are awful.

All of em man. Both x, marvins, bhm, lasers, on and on

In the age of beasts, we can only get whack color combos.

I swear just one basic *** retro plus color per model per year would be plenty. Nah

We get green glows (puke) and then teal IV which arent even really teal.

1's are the only shoe truly remastered imo.

Mold, cut, quality, etc. But then again, JB ups it's quality in limited releases. So I can't be surprised if they start to slip in quality as more come out and they got people biting on the bait for 1's. :smh:

1's are the only shoe truly remastered imo.

Mold, cut, quality, etc. But then again, JB ups it's quality in limited releases. So I can't be surprised if they start to slip in quality as more come out and they got people biting on the bait for 1's. :smh:

I agree, but. U never know, they added the pu midsole on the Columbia 4 so they might be changing more then the leather and glue marks. We will see

Wish JB would bring back the burgundy V's..need another pair, and that 06 pair was slept on HEAVY! Such a dope *** shoe though! :pimp:

My man. :smokin I've been seeing those on instagram lately and they're definitely clean. I had a chance to cop them along with the Army's last year, but was low on cash at the time so only picked up the Army's. I'd definitely like to see those drop again, though if the Black Metallics and Raging Bulls come out then i'd say that's enough V's for this year already.

no ones mentioned outlet prices , when they do hit $170-180?? [emoji]128550[/emoji][emoji]128550[/emoji]
Nike with the ultimate win all around now [emoji]128551[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji]
exactly lol. they might as well do it because dudes are thirsty at the outlets now as well. who wants to go to an outlet to save 10 bucks? they know they will still sell from people doing phone orders if not in store. and you got sites like sneakersteal advertising for them. combine that with photos of resellers purchasing full size runs in outlets and it's no wonder they sell them basically for retail in the outlets

can someone explain what everyone is talking about regarding bana shaped jordans and nice mold js. if you show a pic can you draw an outline of what you talking about or atleast some detailed photos . like if you hav an og in one shoe wear the shoe take the pic and then wear the retro. just soo ican see the difference sided by side  

All of em man. Both x, marvins, bhm, lasers, on and on

In the age of beasts, we can only get whack color combos.

I swear just one basic *** retro plus color per model per year would be plenty. Nah

We get green glows (puke) and then teal IV which arent even really teal.

It's easy NOT to buy crud like this - money not spent is money saved.

Back
Top Bottom