Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

can someone explain what everyone is talking about regarding bana shaped jordans and nice mold js. if you show a pic can you draw an outline of what you talking about or atleast some detailed photos . like if you hav an og in one shoe wear the shoe take the pic and then wear the retro. just soo ican see the difference sided by side  
View media item 1355230
Air-Jordan-IV-4-‘BlackCement’-Official-Images-1-600x336.png

can someone explain what everyone is talking about regarding bana shaped jordans and nice mold js. if you show a pic can you draw an outline of what you talking about or atleast some detailed photos . like if you hav an og in one shoe wear the shoe take the pic and then wear the retro. just soo ican see the difference sided by side  
Already been posted 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times in this thread!

its just people crying for no good reason, like when you put them on and walk around nobody could tell what you were wearing, instead of being worried about the shape they should be worried about quality and the fact that the price goes up but quality goes down

Good to see there's nothing that I like until Hares in May. My last pick up was the black infrared 6's.

i just want to see how real leather is going to be on the shoes and not just this tumbled leather tease.

No more banana shape. But the netting is awful.

View media item 1355794

The differences people can have on what's good and what isn't. :lol: Of the three versions above the 12' definitely looks the best to me.

Back
Top Bottom