Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

:D Since the last 2 pages,
This thread has finally became entertaining & reached its peak.

Last edited:
LOL those feet are all jacked up.  How he's able to not only walk, but play professional ball and be one of the best at it, amazes me.  Looks like he dropped a ring in the garbage disposal and stuck his foot in there to look for it.

hahah okay I've been getting for me and my wife.  ive been out of the JB game for a minute, just doesnt seem worth it for me when i can get gems from my childhood for under $50...all the shoes are DS or 4.5/5 condition too.
Nice pick ups, I'm the same way on Ebay. I love copping kicks for $60-70 or even lower. $200+ for some Jays is ridiculous. I got rid of all my pairs, I don't own any more jordans, got played out to me. Got tired of wearing what everyone else had, I like to be exclusive with my footwear and wear different models of kicks. Jordans are starting to look like AF1's back in 2005 when EVERYONE had a pair.... To each their own tho, I'm good. They lost a loyal customer... so many other better pairs of shoes for half the price or even less....

That foot looks like a POW from Vietnam after being tortured for several months forreal tho...
sick.gif

@MercySaidSo  good to see some ppl wisening up and not buying into this *******t.  if you are able to and in the position to scoop, by all means go ahead especially if they hold some kind of sentimental value.  i agree with the played out part though, you know it's sad when i walk in the mall and get more excited seeing somebody wear uptempos than carmines 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Now let the question begin...does unauthorized mean fake or simple b grade :lol:

I'm sure if retail pair was posted early like that everyone would scream fake

:rofl:

:wow: :smh:

signs of JB completely falling off, or just a desperate move??

..ppl just got tired of overpaying for cheap garbage |I

Last edited:

@addictedtosole I salute you dude... I make sure I get 3-4 pairs of kicks if I'm spending $200 so I'm dying to know what do you type in the search bar to find these steals?
There is nothing in the search bar that will help you find good deals.  The best advice I can give you is to be patient, shoes are just shoes and they come and go.  Just be disciplined and know your limits & how much you're willing to pay and really ask yourself if it's worth it, it takes alot of being honest with yourself instead of impulsively buying...Plus I go after shoes that have sentimental value to me and lots of them are the ones people are dissin and go under the radar so thats when I find my opportunity to strike.  

For example, don't know if seller is a NT member but IDGAF...I'm watching a pair of all star adidas crazy 8s.  Dude had original listing for 85+shipping and I msg him to see if he can hook me up for 60 shipped cause I'm seeing DS of other sizes go for just ~$10 more than what he's asking and his were used w/ no OG box.  2 weeks go by and no interest, now he relisted and put it @ $70 with free shipping but I still won't budge unless it drops down to the price I'm willing to pay which is 60.  If his shoes sells @ 70, good for him, my life still goes on.  You have the power, it's your money so you dictate what you're willing to spend, not the seller.

Last edited:

There is nothing in the search bar that will help you find good deals.  The best advice I can give you is to be patient, shoes are just shoes and they come and go.  Just be disciplined and know your limits & how much you're willing to pay and really ask yourself if it's worth it, it takes alot of being honest with yourself instead of impulsively buying...Plus I go after shoes that have sentimental value to me and lots of them are the ones people are dissin and go under the radar so thats when I find my opportunity to strike.  
This is 100% me!!! Plus I'll be 30 next month and I'm married with two kids so I tend to look and wait for the lowest price possible on kicks. Living in Jackson Mississippi I get a bunch of pre 2000 retros that come out for bottom dollar because everybody is so brainwashed to buy Jordans! I haven't gotten myself a JB shoe since 2006... I've only bought a few pairs for my kids since.

This is 100% me!!! Plus I'll be 30 next month and I'm married with two kids so I tend to look and wait for the lowest price possible on kicks. Living in Jackson Mississippi I get a bunch of pre 2000 retros that come out for bottom dollar because everybody is so brainwashed to buy Jordans! I haven't gotten myself a JB shoe since 2006... I've only bought a few pairs for my kids since.
I never bought my kids Jordan's. They grow out of them too fast. Never understood the concept of buying expensive shoes for lil kids. It does look cool for family photos tho.

I never bought my kids Jordan's. They grow out of them too fast. Never understood the concept of buying expensive shoes for lil kids. It does look cool for family photos tho.
Use this to your advantage...since kids grow out of kicks so fast they tend to end up on ebay at greatly reduced prices and in great condition lol My kid has way more heat than me and I'm jelly...
laugh.gif
 well not way more heat but he has a nice little collection himself if I don't say so myself.

Last edited:

For example, don't know if seller is a NT member but IDGAF...I'm watching a pair of all star adidas crazy 8s.  Dude had original listing for 85+shipping and I msg him to see if he can hook me up for 60 shipped cause I'm seeing DS of other sizes go for just ~$10 more than what he's asking and his were used w/ no OG box.  2 weeks go by and no interest, now he relisted and put it @ $70 with free shipping but I still won't budge unless it drops down to the price I'm willing to pay which is 60.  If his shoes sells @ 70, good for him, my life still goes on.  You have the power, it's your money so you dictate what you're willing to spend, not the seller.
The key to eBay! Got DS Bobcats for 96.00$. I got a pair of DS Laser 4's for 225.00, after holding out on a cat for like 18mons. My thing is I already have more shoes than I need, so why stress about the next pair! I see cats just throw money away on release day's around 2-3:00 when they are in their feelings about missing out on a pair and I just laugh. I can't wait to people start dumping these 7's because I really like them. I just got the 4's and JB will never get my money that fast. 

They are just shoes! 

Anyone who owns/owned/ tried on a pair of the Columbia 4s from this year know how the 4s fit this year?

I want the oreos and after observing the Columbia's and French blues sell slow i realize people arent going crazy over anything till May and am confident I can get a pair.
 TTS I am a 12, in the Columbia 4's I could have went down a 1/2 a size. It seems they run a half size big. That's just me though.

My son will be 4 in April and my daughter is 8... I don't mind spending $40 to $75 every once in awhile! They're worth it!

Since JB is focusing on the 4s. Reasonable to expect BRED 4s this year or too soon? I know JB went hard with the 3s but they didn't really release retro colorways since 2011 year of the 3s except wc3 88s. 

Last edited:
nike/jordan has to figure out how to keep the "hype" going or these shoes are going to sit.. seems like the price raise and production raise is not helping induce instant sellouts like previous years..could the bubble be bursting or nike running away consumers with the price raise...i guess we will find out   

Last edited:
...and what's wrong if they sit? OG's back in the day were available months after they released. It's not the end of the world if they don't sell out the first day of release.

Back
Top Bottom