Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

If they retro the DB 4's and all of the other premium sneakers we're all doomed because that will kill the resell game for sure. I'm also curious to what will release Xmas 2015 since all of the XI's have released. JB it would be nice to finally get some bred XII's with leather this go around and I'm sure the new price tag won't be a problem.Lastly, I can't see myself paying for remastered barons or useless color ways JB give us Maize lows XIII's, BRED XI lows, Chrome 2s and these..

View media item 1041309

16's-21's have been sitting on eBay for years for cheap minus maybe the 17's which ask for a little more than retail ($200)

16's-21's have been sitting on eBay for years for cheap minus maybe the 17's which ask for a little more than retail ($200)

Look again fam, half of the models you named (I think XIX, XX, and XX1 are still at a decent place) have pairs hitting $300+ regularly now :smh:

Last edited:
Look again fam, half of the models you named (I think XIX, XX, and XX1 are still at a decent place) have pairs hitting $300+ regularly now :smh:

Yeah let me clarify. They HAVE or WERE sitting in eBay for years for cheap. Bought a pair of black and red XX's for 150 and all 16's for 140-160 each (white navy, black red, cherry wood).

18's I've always had, 19's are meh and the only expensive 21's are the all reds.

Buying Jordan's (shoes in general) is all about timing.

Last edited:
Yeah let me clarify. They HAVE or WERE sitting in eBay for years for cheap. Bought a pair of black and red XX's for 150 and all 16's for 140-160 each (white navy, black red, cherry wood).

18's I've always had, 19's are meh and the only expensive 22's are the all reds.

Buying Jordan's (shoes in general) is all about timing.

Very true. I realize this more and more daily :smh:

Last edited:
2015 holiday release has to be flu games can't see JD going no other way

yeah. Bringing the aj12 black/reds like they used to be would be sick. But i think they will be rather like the 2003 retros and less close to the ogs. I mean the leather (lizard pattern) wont be so thick like on the ogs, lace loop would be plastic not metal and the midsoles soft and not hard where u cannot bend it much when they are new.

yeah. Bringing the aj12 black/reds like they used to be would be sick. But i think they will be rather like the 2003 retros and less close to the ogs. I mean the leather (lizard pattern) wont be so thick like on the ogs, lace loop would be plastic not metal and the midsoles soft and not hard where u cannot bend it much when they are new.

I got a Lotta those, how bout some french blue 12s View media item 1044204

I know i'm gonna get killed for saying this, but I think I prefer the lower patent cut on the newer retros. IDK why. OG and 01 shape is still miles ahead though.

I agree with you. Mabe its because thats what i'm used to. the higher patent cut reminds like fakes to me in those two pictures. The shape is better though.

Probably is because of what i'm used to and what i've personally held, worn, and therefore experienced, but I prefer the lower cut as well. The higher cut just looks odd to me.

The Xi cut now isn't that bad looking it just needs to be made w better materials..01 space jam materials were ryte imo

The Xi cut now isn't that bad looking it just needs to be made w better materials..01 space jam materials were ryte imo

The patent leather cut should be improved and please reverse the left jumpman as it used to be.
The jumpman facing back on the left shoe is a design atrocity.

French Blues 12?
Yeah, because last time they screwed up the lace loops by making them chrome instead of dull metallic plus
the color blocking got altered with the Jumpman and 23 on the outsoles.

I have pairs of these and there flawless and a beautiful shoe..

What are you complaining about?
Lace loops? Whaaat? You kiding me?

Last edited:
French Blues 12?
Yeah, because last time they screwed up the lace loops by making them chrome instead of dull metallic plus
the color blocking got altered with the Jumpman and 23 on the outsoles.
Altered as compared to? When they dropped, that was the first and only time they came out

Back
Top Bottom