Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

Quote:
not knocking you JM for passing along the info...but thats possibly the worst/most vague excuse ever...obviously it slipped past some people or else it wouldnt be in stores...

I will not disagree...BUT...what you guys MUST remember is just because you work for JB does not mean that you are a sneakerhead...there are people that work @ JB that are JUST apparel people and only know what footwear is releasing ONLY because the footwear people told them...AND...the apparel people know that the shoe in question IS being released again and REALLY didn't know from a picture that the shoes were fake...

Not an excuse for it...just the facts...

Those who work for JB/Nike have VERY specific job descriptions...you guys would be SHOCKED at how little someone that works in apparel / timing / accessories knows about the footwear that is being released...

This just isn't the case @ Nike/JB, but at adidas, Reebok, Puma, etc...

JM

well at least jb is destroying it
Multi/Multi ("DMP") Jordan LE (9.5), Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5)
Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (6.5, 9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), White/Yellow ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Black/Black-Deep Orange ("Hawaii") Nike Dunk Low Premium SB (7.5), Baroque Brown/Altitude Green ("De La Soul") Nike Dunk High Pro SB (7)

pure disappointment..... :smh:
nono.gif

Collector
They call me​

watch since it's being recalled, mad peoples is goin to run and purchase what's left, then sell it on e-bay. "Recalled "Fake" Retro IV's Tee, Limited Amounts Made".
"Tell Me I Can't...I Don't Hear You"

Quote:
MOST sales reps in the industry are NOT shoe people (there job is to sell the "product" line that has been given them to sell), especially the ones that work in apparel and it is entirely possible that the Finishline/Nike/JB Sales Rep and the Finishline buyer STILL do not know that the shoes on the shirt are fake...

Check the post from BrunoT on page 23, it would appear that the pic they used HAD FAKE branded across the bottom, and they had to edit it out. They knew...they just didn't care.
I'm not jockin air-force-ones/I'm rockin air-jor-duns...

Quote:
Check the post from BrunoT on page 23, it would appear that the pic they used HAD FAKE branded across the bottom, and they had to edit it out. They knew...they just didn't care.

Pretty sure that pictures exists without the "FAKE" on it considering that the person selling the shoes probably didn't write "FAKE" on the picture when he took it...

JM

Quote:
Pretty sure that pictures exists without the "FAKE" on it considering that the person selling the shoes probably didn't write "FAKE" on the picture when he took it...

I'm sure it does, but did you check the post i mentioned? If you look at the pic on the shirt, there is a blurred spot on the shoe EXACTLY where the letter F would have been. You didn't check the post by bruno, did you? Just decided to be a smartass huh...its ok, afterall, this is NT. :D
happy.gif

I'm not jockin air-force-ones/I'm rockin air-jor-duns...

coincidentally there is a blurr there but the real pic doesn't say fake on it...and i find it funny this dude tryna bash JM.

and here's a real pic...now stop crying..this issue should be dead already.

Air%20Jordan%20Retro%20IV-%20RJ-401.jpg

FS:AJ DMP VI sz10.5 $225 shipped.

email: ej_lam@yahoo.com

Stop *****N'
Start a Revolution

JB should give me my money back for all previous purchases. They are getting lamer and lamer
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

I would also like to say that no company is 100% by the books with their business decisions
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

The picture of the FAKES did Not have "FAKE" written across the bottom, but rather I did so for those that would be unsure if they were or not. I clearly pointed this out in my original post.

Peace
[/i]

Unrelated but by the by... I subscribe to this statement...

"If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!"

Carry on... lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Quote:
That's good that Jordan Brand got a hold of something like this and is doing something about it. Maybe now in the future they will be more careful and pay attention so something like this doesn't happen again.

^yea lets hope so.
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

I have flint VII's size 10.5
get at me!

Back
Top Bottom