Jordan CP3 VII

Iks Mod - did you end up getting a pair of KD VII? Thought I saw your name in the other thread. I'm about to buy a pair of KD VII to try them out. 

If anyone has a copmarison of the KD VII and CP VII, let me know.

My thoughts on the CP VII overall is that they were a very good pair of shoes (and excellent value at some of the prices above), but (notwithstanding that it is relatively light and endorsed by CP) more suitable for a bigger guy than myself (5"11, 160lbs). Not really a guard/SF type of shoe.

I wore the CP3's for about a month. Played ball about three times a week with them. I started feeling pain in my heels after about 2 weeks. Pain got worse and worse. I finally figured out it was the shoes causing the pain and promptly returned them. Still have pain and stiffness in both heels.

I wore the CP3's for about a month. Played ball about three times a week with them. I started feeling pain in my heels after about 2 weeks. Pain got worse and worse. I finally figured out it was the shoes causing the pain and promptly returned them. Still have pain and stiffness in both heels.

You returned a pair of shoes you bought, wore, and played in for a month? :x

Last edited:
Yes I did. They were not very pleased, but I had to return them. I feel you have a right to return any purchased product that causes physical pain.

^Nice!

I've been thinking of picking up the brazil AEs... prices aren't too bad on the bay and other outlets.  

CP3 kicks have always been really good performance wise. Looks wise they don't move the needle for the common man.

Last edited:
Eastbay got a pair for 54.99 in my size.. plus they now give military discount which puts me at 45 bucks + free shipping.
May try these on the court ..

Yeah it might be time for some CP3 7s for me as well. Loved the 6, but someone broke into my car and took my CP3s and my SuperFlys smh.

Theirs fakes of the Brazil 6's so there would have to be fake cp3's. Just buy from a trusted source and youl be safe

Well there is an eBay seller that has some right at retail and I was just wondering if they could be fakes, I have always heard stay away from big cartel sites but I also have heard it just depends that some of them are legit

Well there is an eBay seller that has some right at retail and I was just wondering if they could be fakes, I have always heard stay away from big cartel sites but I also have heard it just depends that some of them are legit

Cartel sites treat like ebay or kixify. Theres legit and fakes. I just find cartels are harder to judge so I don't bother. U should be safe I don't see a lot of fakes but you should be able to find for similar price from a legit seller somewhere. Not really boomed in price luckily

Anyone know any tips to keep the original CP3 VII in good condition? I only wore it twice in malls & start to see some wear.

My Bel Air Black undersole paint came off revealing the green rubber, also I can see some black spots on the White Pleather already, maybe scratches from driving. I drive a shift stick. Also i notice small chip nearly coming off on the undersole but i glued it back.

Anyone know any tips to keep the original CP3 VII in good condition? I only wore it twice in malls & start to see some wear.

My Bel Air Black undersole paint came off revealing the green rubber, also I can see some black spots on the White Pleather already, maybe scratches from driving. I drive a shift stick. Also i notice small chip nearly coming off on the undersole but i glued it back.

Pretty shocked by this. I've got the purple Bel Airs and ive had no issues whatsoever.

well i think my sole is original in green rubber and painted black on the black parts, so must be the friction between the shoe & pedal causing it to come off abit, but it's really difficult to keep the white soles clean, the leather, i think it's not that durable, probably why they changed the material in AE.

Back
Top Bottom