Jordan CP3 VII

CP3s drop so quietly. I only find out when I go to HoH and see oh these dropped already.

Oh word? Damn lol fortunately they do drop quietly and aren't exempt from bday coupons on release. Guess I'm hittin HoH this weekend

Wait are you sure? The black/infrared is on the release calendar only as it's part of the Playoff pack.

Anyone else's ball of your feet hurting/blistering while hooping? Anyones cp3 7's broken in yet with no problems?

Mine have been fine but they for sure felt better after about 2 weeks once the podulite breaks in some

I like those Jekyl and Hyde's but I have the black Bel Air's and they still look the best as far as CP3's go IMO

Fades and the Hyde's are both crack. :smokin Gonna wait to see about a discount or coupon though.

Cushioning and fit get a lot better with time. keep in mind i'm smaller though, so your milage may vary on that opinion. Range of motion-awesome. Traction and ventilation could be better though. They're great for $125 but I still prefer my Kobe 8's. Better traction and that Lunarlon. 

Just got the white/black Bel airs for $60 shipped.

(936) 494-2060
Conroe, TX
Damn nice deal. Never buy a CP3 VII at retail. 
laugh.gif

IDs delivered last night to the owner of the swoosh account holder's address, grabbing them tonight, will try for some glow shots

Couple phone pics, will use a Nikon this weekend, glow is strong on the upper but the midsole not so much. Overall pleased with them, minimal glue marks that cannot be seen without holding them 4 inches or closer from face. Really like how the ID words I did on the tongue are stitched in and not stickers

Back
Top Bottom