Jordan CP3 VII

I've only played in mine a few time, but I can say that the cushioning does need a bit of a break in.  From the first try-on I wasn't so sure that I'd be impressed, but it was quite the opposite after I played in them.  After a little break-in, the podulite works in good harmony with the met zoom unit.

I really enjoy this cushioning setup -- it reminds me of the Kobe V/VI setup but with a bit more response due to the podulite and larger TPU shank.

In terms of committing now, I'd say only if you have a coupon or can find them marked down, which you should be able to.  Got my black/white bel airs for 99 shipped.
Ah, thanks for the info. Big fan of the Kobe 5, so this definitely sounds right up my alley. I definitely think I'll have to get a pair. Unfortunately I'm in Canada so I'll be waiting a little longer to get a decent price on it. Jordan's generally never get discounted here, the CP VI and AE are still full price somehow. Ah well, more time to see what kind of colorways will roll out. Gotta say, though I still prefer the black Bel Air, the purple one is creeping up on me.

Ah, thanks for the info. Big fan of the Kobe 5, so this definitely sounds right up my alley. I definitely think I'll have to get a pair. Unfortunately I'm in Canada so I'll be waiting a little longer to get a decent price on it. Jordan's generally never get discounted here, the CP VI and AE are still full price somehow. Ah well, more time to see what kind of colorways will roll out. Gotta say, though I still prefer the black Bel Air, the purple one is creeping up on me.
No problem.  I love the black bel air pair.  What was interesting for me is that the shoe felt a little bulky when I initially tried them on (not quite as minimal feeling as some of the Kobes).  But once I took them to the court, not the case whatsoever.  

The shoe does have a little more to it than a pair of Kobes, since it's made with leather vs fuse or EM.  However, that doesn't hinder the performance.  In fact, it's a really great feeling.  It's a shoe with more traditional materials used on the upper that still plays really quick.  I love it.

Don't know if that makes sense... you'll have to experience it for yourself.

Maybe a nsw versionI like them. I really need the yots. Others maybe except white bel aurs should be at outlets as usual.

Last edited:
still had a few sizes in Melbourne footlocker on Swanston st

I need these in my life and the nitros this week too, how do they fit all I can find is 13 and I usually wear a 14 how would these fit compared to a jordan v.

30% off weekend cant loose

I couldn't find anything in my size and at rundle mall was quite happy to not discount Anything of interest ( jordans or any sitting exclusive )

I need these in my life and the nitros this week too, how do they fit all I can find is 13 and I usually wear a 14 how would these fit compared to a jordan v.
I couldn't find anything in my size and at rundle mall was quite happy to not discount Anything of interest ( jordans or any sitting exclusive )
They did for me anything 2 weeks old was on 30%
Laney 5s even

They did for me anything 2 weeks old was on 30%
Laney 5s even
Asked about steel x and laneys got told that discount wouldnt apply . Even gtid kamikazes was a no . Bothers me it was my goto but kickz101 has been looking after me of late . Also whats footlockers deal of only bringing in to size 13 in everything smh

Asked about steel x and laneys got told that discount wouldnt apply . Even gtid kamikazes was a no . Bothers me it was my goto but kickz101 has been looking after me of late . Also whats footlockers deal of only bringing in to size 13 in everything smh

I dont even know what too say.
I never have issues there. They kno me but shudnt matter

I dont even know what too say.
I never have issues there. They kno me but shudnt matter

Must of spoke to the wrong person.tbh
Would rather cop these yots and the nitros this weekend . Was only spend $$$
Coz of the special really .

Yeh i feel ya
My xmas shoppings done after that sale haha

I had my xmas shopping done early knowing that the releases heading in xmas was hectic . Did pick up a pair of maxs for my nephew and girlfriend with the 30%

I like the Cliff Paul heel ID. The only one that looked cool was the gamma blue argyle option.

i dont think they go to 14. kickz has the nitro this weekend up to size 13. i would say definitely go your size if you can. im a 12 in 5s and im a 12 in the cp3

Back
Top Bottom