JORDAN DMP 7 mistake??

I've been waiting but no one that I've seen has posted a topic on the date stitched into the inside tongues of the DMP 7 pack. It says "March 4,1993 64 Pts" everything I read on the internet shows Jordan's 64 Point Magic game date in 1993 as January 16th. The Bulls did not even play on March4th. I also checked to see if this was maybe the original release date of the Raptors back then, but it says the raptors were released in '92.

I know a lot of you don't like this pack with the grey on the raptors, but I've been looking all over the net and emailed my contact at Footlocker andSteve at Uptempo Air and I'm not getting any answers. Please don't scorch me if this has been posted..I did a forum search and everything. Thanks!

I don't own them but that is dumb funny.....according to this website http://www.nba.com/bulls/history/on_this_date.html.....

"1/16/93 - Michael Jordan scores 60 or more points for the fifth and final time in his career, dropping 64 on the Orlando Magic at the UnitedCenter."

I couldn't find anything on the net about March 4 1993....

good job??
ohwell.gif

Doesn't surprise me one bit....

Jordan Brand got the dates wrong on the first DMP (VI's and XI's) too...

[h3]Jordan's 64 Points Not Enough to Top Magic[/h3]
January 16, 1993
Chicago Stadium
Chicago, IL

Orlando Magic (16-15) - 128 pts
Chicago Bulls (25-11) - 124 pts

This dude is right.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Where did they get March 4th from? That's not even close to January 16th....

March 4th had to be going through someones head at the time...

Is it really that difficult to do some research up there at JB?

They must have some serious morons in charge of getting info.

i dont even think JB knows/cares whats goin on with his brand anymore.HES STILL GETTIN PAID..LOL

Originally Posted by j671

i dont even think JB knows/cares whats goin on with his brand anymore.HES STILL GETTIN PAID..LOL
I don't even think he's part of approving anything that goes into the market anymore.

I thought this was brought up by another NTer!?

Not only that, the 1's that Mike wore against the Celtics when he dropped 60+...werent even in the PACKAGE!!
roll.gif

JB takin L's

Back
Top Bottom