JORDAN DMP 7 mistake??

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Is it really that difficult to do some research up there at JB?

They must have some serious morons in charge of getting info.

They're more concerned with finding cheap fake leather for the sweat shops. How are they supposed to check stats?

Originally Posted by alex2182

the fact that they'll recall the 12s 3-4 days b4 they release becuase of insoles (of no importance just for show & ppl prolly wont see it cuz some stores put trees over it)(did they rly need hype that bad) but lets get a date wrong that comemorated a day that jordan had in history they shud definitely recalled afta that

Did anybody take the tag off or plans to do so

JORDAN: (walks in product room) well how are those 7s comin on
Dumb Worker: Well fine everythings perfect everybodys goin to remember your big day in march
JORDAN: Wat
Dumb Worker: Wat, Nothing dont worry everybody loves 7s 310 for two 7s whos gonna deny that
JORDAN: You Know what you're right nothing will go bad

Look what somebody put on kicksonfire.com
COPPED!
my first pair of 7s, not a fan of em but the history these shoes give made me have to get em!
the sole paint is the best lol…its nt bad for te guy above tht sd tht

Anybody gettin the Magics (120) at the Outlets(B-Grade) have the tag w/ wrong or right date
Yo, what are you saying son?
Of no importance, just for show?

The Rising Sun Symbol was offensive to people in Korea because of the Imperial Flag of Japan on the Insole.
Thats why they are recalled, not to hype em up.

^
indifferent.gif
at you. granted i did misspell "mispell" but jordna was how they wrote jordan on the box of a pair of iv's i think. also written wrong onvarious retros.

so
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Even with them on sale for 249.99 and my Finish line discount i couldnt pull the trigger and get em and now i hear this. Definately wont be gettin them now.

Back
Top Bottom