Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

Slightly overweight Joe got his though

This fool is 43 years old tongue punching sneakers on social media 
mean.gif

Meanwhile dozens of amazing retros just sit.. No one wants to be original anymore... IG and twitter has really bred a culture of sheep like nothing I've seen before

Word is bond, yo.

If people just chill out doe I'm sure there were enough to go around at most places, it is a GR.

Don't get the hype on these. Don't get why people camp out on kicks.

its phase that should eventually be grown out of...but then again, everyone is not the same, some are just outright passionate

Last edited:
What does it even mean to be wearing jordans anymore? Back in the day it was something to talk about but now I can't even call it.

From homeboy calling the fight 'a real
Black friday' to store owner with a shotty this thread is crazy lol, dude got the gun in his hand like hes in dead rising

It happens every december around xmas every year.  A pair of 11s drop, theres fights everywhere and someone gets shot. Nothing new. 
mean.gif

LoL

It's funny how these dudes be killing themselves for kicks ... I'm sorry to say, but dudes that make all these lines and fight for kicks are money deprived cats.

When you have money, **** like this is not an issue!

SMH!

damn.. it aint even that serious.. i remember when it was all about the OG colorways, and now all these lame colors come out and people are out for blood.. 

All this drama and fights for the 11s, watch Nike restock these 40 times and have 20 outlet releases.... Smh,

Last edited:
LoL

It's funny how these dudes be killing themselves for kicks ... I'm sorry to say, but dudes that make all these lines and fight for kicks are money deprived cats.

When you have money, **** like this is not an issue!

SMH!

Nike still bumping up the prices for them kicks thought :smh:

Was at the mall earlier today.

It seemed like everyone was there picking these up.

People were anxious to put them on. Saw a few of them exit the store and walk right over to the benches to put them on.

Saw two kids taking pictures with the four pairs they had bought. They were small so someone outside could have easily grabbed themselves four new Jordans.

Back
Top Bottom