JORDAN HEADS the movie

who's seen it?
what are your thoughts?
I was disappointed personally because the videos that surfaced online before the movie was released highlighted the best parts.

What'd u guys think

I got it from my local footlocker.
Next to the section where they sell the sole magazines & kat williams dvd's.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheCalculator

I got it from my local footlocker.
Next to the section where they sell the sole magazines & kat williams dvd's.
laugh.gif

What are your thoughts on it?

I thought this was like some sort of Urban Myth. LMAO

People have been talking about this damn movie for years it seems like and nobody had ever seen it... HAhA

that would be sick if someone uploads it....fyi....the website offers nothing but a trailer and some credits (and a info email address, which 9/10 are uselessand lead to no response)

do they sell it at all footlockers in the US? How about Canada? Can you get it on footlocker.com - because I can't find it online. Thanks.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

I thought this was like some sort of Urban Myth. LMAO

People have been talking about this damn movie for years it seems like and nobody had ever seen it... HAhA

One of my peoples flew out to Chicago to be in the last seen. Where there was like over 200 people at this one location. I haven't seen the movie andactually forgot about it till I read this thread. Would be cool if someone could upload this. Doesn't seem like a movie I would like to actually buy..lol.Im about to search for it now. maybe its uploaded somewhere. If so, i'll post a link

I've been waiting for this. Always love anything about sneakers. I'll have to go to footlocker and pick it up.

Back
Top Bottom