Jordan his Airness, says he can score 100 points in NBA today.

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I think a lot of folks who are doubting this fail to realize how physical the NBA was when Mike was in his prime.....dudes would get away w. murder as far as hand checking, hacking, and body blows. Look at the points Mike would put up against TOUGH EC team defenses like the Pistons, Knicks, Celtics, etc....it was kill or be killed out there.
THIS
that is very true, that teams were a lot more physical, but that still doesnt mean he'd score a 100 in this day and age. handchecking  might be out, but that still wont allow mike to score 31 more points than his career high which even came in an overtime game. just cause you have a great quarter doesnt mean much, cause rarely you see players keep it up for an entire 48 minutes or even the time they are on the floor. that kobe scored 81 was a remarkable thing, i dont see anyone doing it any time soon. no matter how great jordan is, he never did, not even against a weak, or sucky team like the grizzlies or raptors when they were expansion teams

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I think a lot of folks who are doubting this fail to realize how physical the NBA was when Mike was in his prime.....dudes would get away w. murder as far as hand checking, hacking, and body blows. Look at the points Mike would put up against TOUGH EC team defenses like the Pistons, Knicks, Celtics, etc....it was kill or be killed out there.
THIS
that is very true, that teams were a lot more physical, but that still doesnt mean he'd score a 100 in this day and age. handchecking  might be out, but that still wont allow mike to score 31 more points than his career high which even came in an overtime game. just cause you have a great quarter doesnt mean much, cause rarely you see players keep it up for an entire 48 minutes or even the time they are on the floor. that kobe scored 81 was a remarkable thing, i dont see anyone doing it any time soon. no matter how great jordan is, he never did, not even against a weak, or sucky team like the grizzlies or raptors when they were expansion teams

Back
Top Bottom