Jordan I Metallic 85 and 09 comparaison pics // NEW PURPLE COMPARAISON PICS PAGE 6

FINALLY we got some NICE comparaison pics.

Both pairs LOOK DOPE and ill be happy with a pair of them 09's.

after them pics i gotta pic up both
pimp.gif

The 09 Metallics are so dope to me, but the only thing that stopped me from coppin was the huge effen jordan tag. It just killed the whole shoe for me. I mayhave to break down and cop if I can get a pair for less than retail.

OMG what a horrible comparison they could have at least used a DS OG so ppl can tell the difference better

i'm still waiting for the purple metallic 1's to released here in the philippines if not then i might cop the red metallic 1's

gr8 thread OP.

is there any way u can take a pic of the factory info found on the inside of the collar on the ogs? i wanna know the product code of these ogs.

as for the retros.....despite the leather quality......best shoes in 09 thus far. may go down as best all 'round. realtalk

^^^ supposed to be dropped already but now the rumor mill is sayin septemberish international release only. good luck w/ that

Originally Posted by RRthaKing23

OMG what a horrible comparison they could have at least used a DS OG so ppl can tell the difference better
sure... since thats easy enough.

I can't believe how much support there is on here for the '09 version!

The '09 retros are absolutely hideous ...in my opinion

Back
Top Bottom