Jordan iii, iv, vi release 2009 with NIKE LOGO

Originally Posted by guerilla law

Originally Posted by easy3000

I doubt this happens, when I use to go to the JB meeting our rep use to tell use all the time that nike air will never return to JB.
Word. As I have posted before, and still vehemently believe, it is not in their business model to have Nike Air on sneakers. That it is why it is Jordan "BRAND" to be a separate, upscale offshoot of Nike. Reversing that would be against a very successful business model. That being said, IF it happens I would LOVE it. Re-sellers and "colectors" who complain about the prices of shoes goind won crack me up. If you bought the shoes as an investment then you are gettng what you deserve! Besides, it is not a sotck certificate, shoes do not last forever anyway, so it is not as if as long as Nike Air is not released then your shoes will last forever. Wear or lose em- one or the other.

preach..........chuuuuurrch.

so even if we get the nike air logo back...will the quality and mold of the shoe still be like the OGs? cuz if not, they are jus gonna kill the nike air signwith those banana shape shoes.

wow NT is amazing, i feel yall when complaining about the air unit bein smaller,

cheap leather, plastic where metal should be, etc on retro JB.

BUT ACTING LIKE A WORD IS GOING 2 CHANGE THE WHOLE SNEAKER IS SILLY..

that should qualify u as a hypbeast... OHHH MYYY GODDDD it says NIKE on the back..

Originally Posted by MJsaver

wow NT is amazing, i feel yall when complaining about the air unit bein smaller,

that should qualify u as a hypbeast... OHHH MYYY GODDDD it says NIKE on the back..

QFT, people stay hatin on others for abeing "hypebeasts" but then they turn hypebeast themself as soon as a freakin logo is on the back of the shoe.thats the definition of HB cuz you beastin over the hype that comes with the nike logo. Really who cares, they look better with the dam Jumpman anyway, and JBis now its own company so it only make sense for them to use their own logo

JB usin Nike Air is like Lamborghini puttin an Audi logo on the rear bumper of their car just cuz the company is now owned by Audi

Whatever though, yall gon keep beastin over this lil logo, and I know it!

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

QFT, people stay hatin on others for abeing "hypebeasts" but then they turn hypebeast themself as soon as a freakin logo is on the back of the shoe. thats the definition of HB cuz you beastin over the hype that comes with the nike logo. Really who cares, they look better with the dam Jumpman anyway, and JB is now its own company so it only make sense for them to use their own logo

JB usin Nike Air is like Lamborghini puttin an Audi logo on the rear bumper of their car just cuz the company is now owned by Audi

true true. Jordan made its own line 10 years ago to DROP the Nike and carry on with THEIR OWN logo, no Nike on retro's unless these cats wanna buyfakes
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan0589

QFT, people stay hatin on others for abeing "hypebeasts" but then they turn hypebeast themself as soon as a freakin logo is on the back of the shoe. thats the definition of HB cuz you beastin over the hype that comes with the nike logo. Really who cares, they look better with the dam Jumpman anyway, and JB is now its own company so it only make sense for them to use their own logo

true true. Jordan made its own line 10 years ago to DROP the Nike and carry on with THEIR OWN logo, no Nike on retro's unless these cats wanna buy fakes
roll.gif

Release date: March 27, 2004
Retail price: $110.00
Production no: 308308 161 00
Known production dates and factories:
040103 LN3 China

back02-11.gif

As far what MJsaver wrote, I totally understand your point. I for one would rather see the original cut of AJ shoes (mainly the IV) thenanything. I only want the Nike Air logo on original colorways because that was a part of the original design. To dendanskesimon, I suppose AJ1's would look so much better like the all white 2002 version with no swoosh and no Nike Air, just a jumpman on the side.
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
What about AJ 2's, I'm not trying to hear thatLambo, Audi crap because if they can continously do it with one AJ, why not another? The logo is not going to change the quality of the shoe but I personallythinks it looks better. I have plenty of retro's with a jumpman in the back but I also have a lot of Nike Air J's also which I like better. It'sall about personal opinon and what JB should do.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom