Jordan iii, iv, vi release 2009 with NIKE LOGO

every year when we hear rumors about retros the nike air on the back comes up, and each year its "confirmed" thats they will have nike air, and thenthey dont so im not keeping most hopes up

Originally Posted by MarCavalier23

Can't beleive no one reported this yet but rumors have been circling about possible releases of the Air Jordan III, IV, and VI being reproduced this year. "They Say" Nike Air will be featured on an Air Jordan retro this year. Yes, the biggest downfall in the minds of sneaker Jordan heads will be corrected in '09. No other information is known at this time but we will confirm once facts have been revealed. This seems to be an interesting year for Jordan Brand. THESHOEGAME.COM

i personally dont give a s**t if its a jumpman or nike on the back of a shoe:.

I'm not sure I agree that this would be a good thing. Is Jordan Brand losing its stand alone identity and that is the real reason why Nike is putting the"Nike Air" logo back on the shoe? I hope not, but we have to keep in mind that marketing for the Jordan brand has been horrible so far this year andmaybe that is also becasue Jordan Brand is losing identy with regular consumers.......just a though.

laugh.gif
I still don't see why it's such a big deal if there is a jumpman or "Nike Air". Some people just go too crazy over small stuff likethat.

I agree with the people who say if you don't like them don't buy them. You should not like a pair of poorly made Jordans at full 2009 prices so youshouldn't buy them if they continue making low-quality shoes.

Nike or Jumpman logo shouldn't matter as much as quality. They could have Michael Jordan's hand signed autograph on each shoe produced, but so long asthe quality of the shoe is bad it's not worth the price. I sold both of my 11/12 CDP's because the quality was as bad as counterfeit Jordans. Themoment a pair of Jordans don't have the expected quality and comfort, I return or sell them.

If Jordan Brand and Nike continue to sell low quality shoes why pay the retail price for just the look and not the feel of a grade "A" product? Youmay as well buy a really good counterfeit pair of the same model/shoe. After all if they the shoes feel or look like counterfeits, you're only buying themfor the looks and not the comfort, feel or performance the Jordans are supposed to have.

Don't get me wrong, I've never even thought about buying a pair of counterfeit Jordans, but if you have a choice between getting insulated by JB afterall these years as a loyal customer, you may as well send them a message stating you're not paying full price for a half-@$$ed product. I'm notsupportng countefeit products, but I sure as hell am not supporting poorly made authentic products either.

Jordan Brand says "much love, much respect". Michael Jordan talks about bringing your "A game", yet when it comes to their products theydon't bring their "A game". Instead they don't such much love or respect to their customers when they sell "B" grade shoes. Jordanand Jordan Brand are getting old and tired because they fail to stay committed to giving their fans/customers what they deserve and pay for.

The fact that people in here really think that this might happen or is even possible of happening is the reason I always regret coming into the JB forum

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

If the OGs had a Jumpman on the back and the Retros had "Nike Air" everybody would be like, "Damn, put that Jumpman back yo."

To me it ain't really that big of a deal, it's the overall appearance and quality of the Air Jordan sneaker that counts for me. Beside if I want the Nike Air on the back I can just hunt down an OG.
WORD!!!! The IV is the only one that don't look right w/o it, but you're right, give me some OG quality and I'm good.

I hope they don't do this. I agree the Nike Air looks better but it is a way to distinguish the difference between Originals and Retroes.

to clear up some confusion/excitement rite now

TRUE BLUE 3''S wont have NIKE AIR on the back, take it for wat it's worth

I'm just grateful that they're reretroing these again. Nike Air or not, I'm still going to cop atleast two pairs or more of each.

only time will tell if its the jumpman logo or nike air. although the iv's wont look the same w/o the nike air

Back
Top Bottom