Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

It’s up there for me as well. Certainly my favorite college team ever, along with the Fab 5–and I hate Michigan lol.
If I had a time machine and could make any matchup, the first thing I’m doing is putting the Rebels up against the Fab 5. What a show and trash-talk extravaganza that would’ve been. I mean, can you imagine? My god 🤣
That would've been the greatest match of all time

It’s up there for me as well. Certainly my favorite college team ever, along with the Fab 5–and I hate Michigan lol.
If I had a time machine and could make any matchup, the first thing I’m doing is putting the Rebels up against the Fab 5. What a show and trash-talk extravaganza that would’ve been. I mean, can you imagine? My god 🤣
you got good taste rainking rainking

'90 rebels vs fab 5 in 1 semifinal, '92 blue devils vs. phi slamma jamma in the other.

imo

That would've been the greatest match of all time

you got good taste rainking rainking

'90 rebels vs fab 5 in 1 semifinal, '92 blue devils vs. phi slamma jamma in the other.

imo
Yeah, I blinked and got old LOL

I honestly don’t know if either of those teams is the best TEAM of all time. The F5 should’ve won that ‘93 title, but blew it. The Rebels were somewhat exposed by Duke, as much as I hated that Duke era. Still should’ve won that game, though. But I don’t put as much stake on college titles in the modern era as others do. In a one and done scenario, anything can and does happen. If it was a pro scenario, no way Duke or UNC wins a series against Vegas or Michigan at the time. But that’s the way it is.
All I know for sure is that a Vegas v Fab 5 matchup would’ve been insane if both teams played their best.

y’all paying attention to the wrong things :smh:

F02034B9-FC5B-412D-942B-A7F8AD463EF0.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah, I blinked and got old LOL

I honestly don’t know if either of those teams is the best TEAM of all time. The F5 should’ve won that ‘93 title, but blew it. The Rebels were somewhat exposed by Duke, as much as I hated that Duke era. Still should’ve won that game, though. But I don’t put as much stake on college titles in the modern era as others do. In a one and done scenario, anything can and does happen. If it was a pro scenario, no way Duke or UNC wins a series against Vegas or Michigan at the time. But that’s the way it is.
All I know for sure is that a Vegas v Fab 5 matchup would’ve been insane if both teams played their best.
If we’re mentioning great teams. Need to mention 88-89 Flying Illini. That team was fun to watch. Being from Chicago and seeing all those Illinois area kids made it extra special.

Thinking about doing a lace swap...

20230405_090350.jpg

Also thinking is it even worth my time but I wouldnt mind having fresh white laces in my UNCs

You ain’t wrong but it’s nicer on the eyes than pajama pant boy scruggling

I prefer the struggle. :pimp:

Now that I think about it, why dawg took the pic with mad activity on the side. We got boy struggle and pancakes on the side. You did this on purpose freaky zeeky.

I prefer the struggle. :pimp:

Now that I think about it, why dawg took the pic with mad activity on the side. We got boy struggle and pancakes on the side. You did this on purpose freaky zeeky.
That's just a regular day at my gym.
Lol @ freaky zeeky.

Back
Top Bottom