Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

You can’t dawn this ensemble and make wise decisions for the brand. You can’t do both. I’m being serious.

4F235FF0-E065-4FF1-BDA1-61F4DBD64FD4.jpeg

I Got Both these pairs in today and the toe box is slimmer on the Dark Iris 3's than the Reimagend which is disappointing. I can deal with the thick print but I wish it was slimmer. Im gonna have to see pics before before I buy the double up.
IMG_0192.jpeg

Sooooo my 2011 cement 3s i sold on ebay did not pass the inspection because they were repainted. Ebay denied it because theybsaid it was not in the description that they were repainted, whcih is not true. i included in my description they were repainted. i called ebay 30min ago and the "authenticator" says it does not included they were repainted. she even ready my description as if i was dumb. I fired back and said it the first sentence in the description they were repainted. she kept apolizing through the rest of the call but already knew nothing can be done.🥴

it is frustrating because i know nothing can be done. the way the authenticator was talking to me on the phone was terrible.

Sooooo my 2011 cement 3s i sold on ebay did not pass the inspection because they were repainted. Ebay denied it because theybsaid it was not in the description that they were repainted, whcih is not true. i included in my description they were repainted. i called ebay 30min ago and the "authenticator" says it does not included they were repainted. she even ready my description as if i was dumb. I fired back and said it the first sentence in the description they were repainted. she kept apolizing through the rest of the call but already knew nothing can be done.🥴
You can talk to eBay authenticators?

it is frustrating because i know nothing can be done. the way the authenticator was talking to me on the phone was terrible.
I’m confused.

The word “repainted“ was either in the first sentence or it wasn’t.

If she read it back to you, how can there be any debate?

ConventionalRightGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

Gentry right now looking at the comments on his burner account and for some reason I don't see this guy pulling chicks on some Caribbean island unless he falls in the passport bros category. Definitely winning in the income department I give him that

ConventionalRightGrayreefshark-size_restricted.gif

Gentry right now looking at the comments on his burner account and for some reason I don't see this guy pulling chicks on some Caribbean island unless he falls in the passport bros category. Definitely winning in the income department I give him that
What's with the gentry hate? I always ask but never get any genuine answers. Please don't tell me it's just the fusions. NT always complains about JB always playing it safe and gentry is one of the few dudes who thought outside the box constantly. Look at all the non-OG classics we got under his reign. I feel like the gentry hate is an old, played out joke at this point. People on NT will talk about this man then turnaround and salivate over his his non-ogs when they release(UNC 3s, lightings, thunder etc.) Sure.some of his ideas weren't always hits but true creatives and innovators have their flops. Not every idea Steve Jobs put out was a well received.

What's with the gentry hate? I always ask but never get any genuine answers. Please don't tell me it's just the fusions. NT always complains about JB always playing it safe and gentry is one of the few dudes who thought outside the box constantly. Look at all the non-OG classics we got under his reign. I feel like the gentry hate is an old, played out joke at this point. People on NT will talk about this man then turnaround and salivate over his his non-ogs when they release(UNC 3s, lightings, thunder etc.) Sure.some of his ideas weren't always hits but true creatives and innovators have their flops. Not every idea Steve Jobs put out was a well received.

Hi Gentry! :emoji_wave:

yes, in the listing i mentioned they were repainted. the buyer was aware too
So when the eBay rep was reading the sentence and the word “repainted” came out of her mouth, what happened then?

Did you say, “wait stop…back up…could you repeat that last word?”

ebay rep: “You mean, ‘repainted’?”

You: “Yes that one. As in, ‘the shoes have been repainted.’ Will you at least acknowledge that the word repainted is, in fact, in the first sentence?

…the sentence you just read.”

ebay rep: “No…it was not.”

Are you saying that’s what happened?

…or at least some similar version of that?

Because it’s the cool thing to do. He apparently was supposed to inspect every single pair of shoes released and make sure quality was on point. He was also supposed to have JB use premium Italian leathers and the finest suedes on earth for retro Jordan’s. Because ya know, he had that much pull.

Meanwhile half the people that clown him were like 11 during the time that they feel retros were terrible or weren’t even into Jordan’s at the time. The other half were grown and still bought them anyway even though they were so terrible. Funny how that works isn’t it?

Back
Top Bottom