Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

I hate this whole aged thing but I was thinking of trying to guess what other models they could possibly do or what’s coming next. What do you think of this:
I and II-Anything really
III-True Blue
IV-White Cement or Military Blue
V-Black Metallic or Grape (can’t picture them doing either Fire Red pair)
VI-White Infrared or Sport Blue
VII-Cant picture any
VIII-White Metallic Low (That Nash wore)
IX-Charcoal
X-New York
XI-Space Jam or Columbia
XII-Obsidian
XIII-Can’t picture any
XIV-Ginger Low
XV-White Red Low (That Tyson wore)
XVI-Bred

Prices have really come down on Jade Horizon V
I don’t see them going pass the 5. Once we get to 6, 7, 8 we talking possibly seeing precracked suede/nubuck lol.

I have a pair of DS 1999 white and black cement 4s. What would be a good price point to let them go? I am seeing all kinds of numbers. I may keep them and do a sole swap. Just trying to weigh my options . Forgive me it this isn't the right thread.
20230220_121331.jpg
20230220_121418.jpg

This was my first pair of J's. Got them on my 15th birthday May of 1989. Think about that, they came out in Feb 1989 and was still available in May . These to me (in the right shape and Materials) the GOAT shoe of all time. To me nothing even comes close. Was super disappointed in the 2019's. I will have 10 pairs if they do these Justice. Also this will prove that JB has been trolling the 4's if they nail the shape and Materials. Can't wait for first pics.

I'm leaning toward speculating the reimagined gimmick on these will be a material tweak because I don't see how the aged gimmick will be thoroughly visible on some black-based shoes. Just look at the reimagined pattern with the Black/Red 1 High and upcoming Royal 1 High regarding material tweaks with black-based shoes.

The aged gimmick is a more conducive look on some reimagined white-based shoes like the Lost And Found 1 High and the upcoming White Cement III.

With all that said, watch these come out in either patent leather, suede or whatever random material.

I have a pair of DS 1999 white and black cement 4s. What would be a good price point to let them go? I am seeing all kinds of numbers. I may keep them and do a sole swap. Just trying to weigh my options . Forgive me it this isn't the right thread.
20230220_121331.jpg
20230220_121418.jpg

Sole swap them. I also have a pair of DS ‘99 white cement that I was going to swap. The guy I was going to use seemed to have gone on a hiatus. Been trying to find someone else.

I'm leaning toward speculating the reimagined gimmick on these will be a material tweak because I don't see how the aged gimmick will be thoroughly visible on some black-based shoes. Just look at the reimagined pattern with the Black/Red 1 High and upcoming Royal 1 High regarding material tweaks with black-based shoes.

The aged gimmick is a more conducive look on some reimagined white-based shoes like the Lost And Found 1 High and the upcoming White Cement III.

With all that said, watch these come out in either patent leather, suede or whatever random material.

They're gunna give them the white lining thing people used to do on their 2019's, and then yellow the white part of the midsole, more narrow toebox.

Probably throw some of that white stuff *pause* on the bottoms like the LF's.

Back
Top Bottom