Jordan IV Green Glow Legit Check

Hi guys I just a want a legit check on these Jordan 4 green glows. These have been worn before and they are my friend shoes not mine. I am helping him out whether they are real or not. I will post more pics if needed.

The air bubble is more yellow in person

The black paper does have small dots like the paper that comes with the 5's

Help would be appreciated

Last edited:
They look legit to me, where did your friend purchase the shoes from, because a lack of RRP tag could be a tell tale sign, depending on the origin.  I see no issue with the actual shoes, they look exactly like my retail pair. 

Thanks for the reply. He can't quite remember where he bought it from so that doesn't help. What is this RRP tag you are speaking of?

i believe the RRP tag he refers to is the tag on the box...  on the right hand side of the sticker with your shoe size... correct me if I am wrong....

Oh the makes sense. There is a slight rough edge on the tag that the RRP tag might have been ripped off, also there is a golden qc sticker under the lid if it means real or not.

the QC sticker should be a good sign... judging from the pics of the shoes... looks legit though... cheers mate... =)

Oh the makes sense. There is a slight rough edge on the tag that the RRP tag might have been ripped off, also there is a golden qc sticker under the lid if it means real or not.

The qc sticker is a great sign, in relation to the RRP sticker that can be on the right hand side of the label on the box or if the shoe was purchased from Footlocker Aus it would be on a white sticker on the lid. If it was purchased from Kickz 101. It might have just a sticker like yours, that's one of the hard things trying to legit check a shoe in Australia, we have too many variables.

Either way with the qc sticker, I'm saying these are legit.

Back
Top Bottom