Jordan Jeter Cut 2011

Just like last year when Jeter and Jordan Brand gave the world a sneak peek at this years Jeter Throwback, Apparently Jordan Brand and Jeter were to debut the Jeter Cut in the World Series BUT the Preview got "cut" off w/the loss to Texas. Guess we'll have to wait till next year to see these on the field.

Screen-shot-2010-10-22-at-11.57.32-AM.png

Screen-shot-2010-10-22-at-11.57.19-AM.png

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2010/10/22/preview-jordan-jeter-cut-2011/

First Jeter kicks that I have really been a fan of and considered buying.

I'd definitely rock those.

First Jeter kicks that I have really been a fan of and considered buying.

I'd definitely rock those.

Eh, shovel pass for me.  I don't think the glossy plastic parts would look good on a baseball field.  Maybe the only good thing is that you'll be able to clean the dirt off them fairly easily. 

Eh, shovel pass for me.  I don't think the glossy plastic parts would look good on a baseball field.  Maybe the only good thing is that you'll be able to clean the dirt off them fairly easily. 

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Glossy plastic parts? you mean the patent leather?  Have you seen CC Sabathia's XI's???? those are fire on the diamond

Glossy plastic parts? you mean the patent leather?  Have you seen CC Sabathia's XI's???? those are fire on the diamond

Eh those aren't bad but I personally wouldn't cop...now CC's XI Cleats..thats a whole different story

Eh those aren't bad but I personally wouldn't cop...now CC's XI Cleats..thats a whole different story

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

These are NOT even close to CC's XIs.  Are you crazy?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

U R Missing the point...you called patent leather glossy plastic parts...not sure if that was a serious comment or trying to say the patent leather was sub par.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom