Jordan Jeter Cut 2011

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Originally Posted by 23karlaknafel45

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Eh, shovel pass for me.  I don't think the glossy plastic parts would look good on a baseball field.  Maybe the only good thing is that you'll be able to clean the dirt off them fairly easily. 

Glossy plastic parts? you mean the patent leather?  Have you seen CC Sabathia's XI's???? those are fire on the diamond
These are NOT even close to CC's XIs.  Are you crazy?
laugh.gif

U R Missing the point...you called patent leather glossy plastic parts...not sure if that was a serious comment or trying to say the patent leather was sub par.
laugh.gif

I've been saying it for years... Jeter has one of the best Sig. Logos in sports...

These cleats are the ****... seem like they'd be nice as a trainer too.

I've been saying it for years... Jeter has one of the best Sig. Logos in sports...

These cleats are the ****... seem like they'd be nice as a trainer too.

Nice! Now Nike just has to wait and see what team he plays for so that they can release that colorway

Nice! Now Nike just has to wait and see what team he plays for so that they can release that colorway

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

First Jeter kicks that I have really been a fan of and considered buying.

I'd definitely rock those.

laugh.gif

coming from u this just sounds hilarious , i'm gonna keep this card tucked away for next season when u go off on a rant
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

First Jeter kicks that I have really been a fan of and considered buying.

I'd definitely rock those.

laugh.gif

coming from u this just sounds hilarious , i'm gonna keep this card tucked away for next season when u go off on a rant
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom