Jordan Luka 1

IMG_2536.jpeg

They trying to treat his blue like LeBron treated red in Cleveland. Not matching, but close enough lol

Finally gave in and paid resale for the YOTRs. The sneaker itself is unremarkable but I love how they executed that CW.

Now watch...they release them in the States in June or something :lol:

big sizes went quick I think? but at least you can but a game day pro insole to cover the cost between retail and actually give the shoe some cushioning

Finally rocked my pair or Luka 1 Safari/All-Star. They are very comfortable and look good casually with shorts. I was impressed so the future wife bought me the all red pair from DTLR. This shoe is slept on causally.

Man they must have bad feet

No, I just have a wide variety of kicks from a bunch of different brands and assumed you were talking about actually playing in them.

They're budget basketball kicks with basic comfort. They're mediocre at best for performance and casual.

how old are you?

mid 30's here and my legs ache (not just my feet) after playing in luka's. other shoes with adequate cushioning i don't feel anything the next day
I am 42. May days of hooping regularly are past me. I wear shoes casually or working out.

Back
Top Bottom