Jordan Luka 1

need that racer blue link lol
Screenshot_20221028-221211_eBay.jpg

people generally (99% of the time) value PE's higher than GR because of their "unattainable" status.

if those shoes released then they'd be in outlets because they wouldn't have that 'PE' tag

No, these college and some of the PE's he's worn have still been better than the plain kicks that have been releasing.

Finally got around to playing in them (white/ blue launch CW). Anyone have traction issues? I was slipping all over the place. I was back peddling and just felt like the rug was pulled under me and fell on my ***. Thought that it might be the court but I switched to the 36s and I was fine. Not sure if I might have to break it in more. I really wanted to like this model but I didn’t feel safe at all…imma give it another run Sunday, hopefully I don’t have to send em back

Finally got around to playing in them (white/ blue launch CW). Anyone have traction issues? I was slipping all over the place. I was back peddling and just felt like the rug was pulled under me and fell on my ***. Thought that it might be the court but I switched to the 36s and I was fine. Not sure if I might have to break it in more. I really wanted to like this model but I didn’t feel safe at all…imma give it another run Sunday, hopefully I don’t have to send em back

I had traction issues as well, part of the reason why I had to return them (that and cushion, or lack thereof)

I had traction issues as well, part of the reason why I had to return them (that and cushion, or lack thereof)
For me, I don’t think I had adequate time to asses the cushion thoroughly. But for the 15-20 minutes that I did play on them, I thought it was what you would expect from a $110 Nike shoe. I’m guessing as his signature line grows in the future, we’ll see a steady increase in price and “tech” as well. I can definitely see him in a strobel set up in the future.

I’m anxious to get back on the court with them to see if they improve. I remember some people saying (about other shoes with translucent outsoles) that you need to wear them out a little and they become better.

Back
Top Bottom