jordan melo m10

I'm about to place an order for the ASG's with the 20% off on Eastbay.. Need a new hoop shoe.. Just a quick question on how they run i have a decently wide foot, was a size 12 in LeBron X to hoop in then played in the KD V had to go size 13.. Thanks for any help, pardon my ignorance if it's been over-asked

EDIT: just saw you can't use the discount.. May order anyway.. Haven't seen a negative review yet

Last edited:
I'm about to place an order for the ASG's with the 20% off on Eastbay.. Need a new hoop shoe.. Just a quick question on how they run i have a decently wide foot, was a size 12 in LeBron X to hoop in then played in the KD V had to go size 13.. Thanks for any help, pardon my ignorance if it's been over-asked

EDIT: just saw you can't use the discount.. May order anyway.. Haven't seen a negative review yet
People seem to be giving different views on that.

Some are going down half a size, I personally had to go up half a size as I also have a wide foot and it was painful. The half size up is perfect for me.

People seem to be giving different views on that.

Some are going down half a size, I personally had to go up half a size as I also have a wide foot and it was painful. The half size up is perfect for me.

Appreciate it.. How would you say they are cushioning wise on the knees? About 215 lbs here

You got anywhere to try them on? I don't have a narrow foot but I had to size down an entire size compared to d roses. I definitely don't think you should size up because these are natural materials and they'll break in nicely and get bigger for your feet. I think you'll need either tts or half size down.

The shoe is a bit narrow at first, but once you break them in they feel fine.  The length I feel is 1/2 size long.  For me, I buy my Nike shoes (KD, Kobe, Lebron) in Size 12, and I bought a Size 12 in Melo M10.  I found the Width to be fine once broken in, but the length to be a bit too long.  If I were to buy another pair, I would go 1/2 size down.

For you, I recommend TTS, or at most 1/2 size up if you really feel you have to size up.

The cushioning is good.  I feel that flightplate technology is overrated, but it is pretty comfortable.   

200 lbs here at 5'9". Cushioning is freaking great. And I went down .5 size but my foot is normal.

Good stuff guys.. really really appreciate all the help going to place the order for the ASG right now. Might try and put black laces in we shall see.

Any word if those 62 point game color-ups are going to drop?

I tried a pair of these on and fell in love with the fit...I'd rather hold off on a purchase if those are dropping though...

Looks like they would just add these to NikeID...Honestly the XX8's didn't get an ID treatment so these would be the perfect counter to that...

a lot of people seem to be complaining about the Zoom Bags popping on the XX8 and the XX8 SEs. anybody experienced this with the Melos yet?

Last edited:
a lot of people seem to be complaining about the Zoom Bags popping on the XX8 and the XX8 SEs. anybody experienced this with the Melos yet?
As of now, all is going well.

My XX8's popped (and quickly), but the YOTH and All Stars are both holding firm.

Nightwing2303 mentioned in his review that he got the impression that they "fixed" the popping zoom bag problem in the Melos

well, on to another pair of shoes.... i blew out the left shoe on my m10s....

I hate that I have to ask this question...

But how much do you weigh?

I really been considering the M10 for my next hoop shoe but if we're close in weight that means the same could potentially happen to me.

And for that reason alone I will consider a different shoe.

well, on to another pair of shoes.... i blew out the left shoe on my m10s....

I hate that I have to ask this question...

But how much do you weigh?

I really been considering the M10 for my next hoop shoe but if we're close in weight that means the same could potentially happen to me.

And for that reason alone I will consider a different shoe.

Haha. No worries. I'm 6 ft 180 lbs. I'm not some fatass like some dudes you see on the courts. And I don't drive that much either. I prefer shooting mid range jumpers and threes

Haha. No worries. I'm 6 ft 180 lbs. I'm not some fatass like some dudes you see on the courts. And I don't drive that much either. I prefer shooting mid range jumpers and threes

That sucks man, I'm 5'11 195.

I lift and do plyo in shoes with airbags all the time and have been lucky enough to not issues so far, but I'd be extremely pissed...especially if Nike couldn't replace that exact c/w

How much use did you get of it?

Back
Top Bottom