Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah thats true also... I have been told this 5/25 restock was at 8am est... That was around the time I made the thread tho... It could have changed by now, but I would have heard about it...
I know you'll keep us updated and I know theres still a few days to go, just trying to get my ducks in a row.  Thanks for all the work you've done.

Last edited:
With the amount of typing errors there, I'd stick to buying in-store.
JK no hate

Yes 5am PST.  That's early pal.  I need to have about 10-15 min before so I can be awake, otherwise I might be sloppy and miss out.  Gotta have a cup-o-joe for the assist.
I'd be pissed having that coffee and 5 and then go back to bed jittery
thanks yea thats really early but ill be ready, I need to get my first pair of bred 11s and if I can find out how much the cement 4s will go for.

so are the corks re-releasing or not? can someone please answer this....want to double up

dont really want anything else from the restocks..maybe the 88s to double up, as well as the royal 1s to double up

Last edited:
mean.gif

so are the corks re-releasing or not? can someone please answer this....want to double up

dont really want anything else from the restocks..maybe the 88s to double up, as well as the royal 1s to double up
There's NO confirm sources stating a Cork restock at all. If there is....I want to see it. As of now it's rumored and speculation. It could or possibly not, who knows. I've had people talk about cool grey 9s, foams, etc restocking at FL and HOH saying "yeah they will be restocked call your local FL i have inside sources" blah blah. Well....until this morning that went flying out the window when Footlocker tweeted and made it clear with their tweet that certain shoes are restocking (fire red 4 and 5, joker 1) and they also made it clear that NO OTHER SHOE is restocking at FL like foams or wc4 etc. Of course...Nike has not confirmed anyting either so big talks will circle around them now probably some true and a bunch will be people talking our of their ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom