Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
surprise shoes that will pop up either during the week or on the weekend: royal 1s, corks, Galaxy rookie zooms, Both Colorways of yeezy 2... stay tuned for more possible mystery shoes. - Source from a nike rep these shoes are still in production i am getting more info in by the hour

Can anyone else confirm? If this is true it becomes a game changer for my plans and money... :nerd:

21Mercer has pink foams again I got the tweet like 15 mins ago
roll.gif

I appreciate straight answers and not ppl being rude. I ask because I dont know I searched for the info in the thread and couldn't find it and hoped someone could help, instead of you taking the time to respond when your not being helpful...

I appreciate straight answers and not ppl being rude. I ask because I dont know I searched for the info in the thread and couldn't find it and hoped someone could help, instead of you taking the time to respond when your not being helpful...

its not being rude, its people telling you to take the time to read the thread title, then use a little sense or even google.

the price is what the price was when they released. the release info is sitting on page 1. you are one of many that ask questions without interpreting what you are actually reading.

It's not people being rude though. It's on page 1 and if you've searched through the thread it would be hard for you not to find this information. That's why people are being rough with you.

its not being rude, its people telling you to take the time to read the thread title, then use a little sense or even google.

the price is what the price was when they released. the release info is sitting on page 1. you are one of many that ask questions without interpreting what you are actually reading.
I appreciate a straight answer like yours rather then him telling me to go home. Thanks

Called the Waikiki footlocker. Dude said they won't have the black toes in until Tuesday. Will only have fire red 4's and 5's on Saturday.

I'm happy Jordan is doing this.   I also like how they are dropping all of them at once on different sites.  That should make it a lot easier to cop the pair I want.

Hey NT I got the grape 5's yesterday at DSG in Arlington TX. No waiting and no lines. Call ahead and see if the can hold you a pair. Worked for me with no problem. They had shipment since last friday.Hope this helps.

Last edited:
21 Mercer had a restock on the pink foams posted about an hour ago

The prophet is coming true :lol:

You guys must be hounding the stores. I stopped by the local HoH during lunch break and phone was placed off the hook and workers said they're just telling kids that they're getting nothing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom